Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Wow! How did I miss that one?

I guess the individual form permissions override the default settings, like I said?

Heya, John,

I'd like to set the prefix for a particular form on a "New Thread" destination, but I can't find how to do it. In particular, I read through all of the fields on both pages of a New Thread destination and then searched for the string "prefix," but didn't find it.

Reference: Under New Features from version 2.0.0, the announcement lists: "Ability to set the prefix for a particular form on "New Thread" destinations." http://liquidpro.net/blog/simple-forms-2-0-0-stable-released/

Maybe I'm just being dull here, but any tips?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Heya, John,

I'd like to set the prefix for a particular form on "New Thread" destination, but I can't find how to do it. In particular, I read through all of the fields on both pages of a New Thread destination and then searched for the string "prefix," but didn't find it.

Reference: Under New Features from version 2.0.0, the announcement lists: "Ability to set the prefix for a particular form on "New Thread" destinations." http://liquidpro.net/blog/simple-forms-2-0-0-stable-released/

Maybe I'm just being dull here, but any tips?

Thanks in advance.
Odd, it seems as if that option is missing. We definitely added it, it might have been removed for a reason. I'll have Andrew look into this.

Thanks! It definitely seems like a useful feature to be able to assign a special prefix to threads that were generated by a form.
I'll have to see what happened to it, there might be a technical reason it was removed, but I doubt it. Might have just been a mistake. We will rectify and re-release when it has been fixed.

@LP-John having a tough time paying for this here. Currently in another country. Had someone try to pay in the US, went through, and then it was refunded.

@LP-John having a tough time paying for this here. Currently in another country. Had someone try to pay in the US, went through, and then it was refunded.
Hey Wesker,

The fraud system still marked it as high risk and it was an odd order because the billing address was for Michigan and the location was Miami.

Try again, I'll let it go through. Sometimes it's better to contact us so we know and it's not a scammer :).

Hey Wesker,

The fraud system still marked it as high risk and it was an odd order because the billing address was for Michigan and the location was Miami.

Try again, I'll let it go through. Sometimes it's better to contact us so we know and it's not a scammer :).

One moment.

I was running 1.1.1 and have just done a clean install of 2.1.1. -- I had backed up all my Forms from 1.1.1 and now am trying to import them into 2.1.3 but I'm getting an error.

Code:
Server Error

unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
unserialize() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php at line 471
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Form->importFormXml() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php at line 443
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Form->importFormXmlFromFile() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerAdmin/Form.php at line 469
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerAdmin_Form->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/raid101/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

I was running 1.1.1 and have just done a clean install of 2.1.1. -- I had backed up all my Forms from 1.1.1 and now am trying to import them into 2.1.3 but I'm getting an error.

Code:
Server Error

unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
unserialize() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php at line 471
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Form->importFormXml() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php at line 443
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Form->importFormXmlFromFile() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerAdmin/Form.php at line 469
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerAdmin_Form->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/raid101/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13
Please open a ticket via our client area so we can better assist you.

https://liquidpro.net/clients/

One quick question. It says Require attachment: Require an attachment to submit the form but where is the option for people to actually upload files from there PC?

One quick question. It says Require attachment: Require an attachment to submit the form but where is the option for people to actually upload files from there PC?
On the form at the bottom where it says "Submit" another button will be there that says "Upload" You have to enable attachments for your destination as well though.

Hi John,

Is this supported on xf 1.2.5? or strictly 1.3.x only. I'm interested in this and my board is still on 1.2.5

thanks.

Top Bottom