Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi, I created a new form but after a few minutes I wanted to change the redirection URL to something else but I couldn't do it due to a PHP error:

Missing locale file '/home/site/public_html/library/Zend/Locale/Data/es.xml' for 'es' locale.
  1. Zend_Date->_calculate() in Zend/Date.php at line 1078
  2. Zend_Date->set() in Zend/Date.php at line 197
  3. Zend_Date->__construct() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerAdmin/Form.php at line 348
  4. LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerAdmin_Form->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/site/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Any ideas?
Are you by any chance using another language on your XenForo installation? I've noticed we have been having problems with languages for some reason. If so, try using a non-translated installation for now. We will need to look into why that error happens going forward.

Are you by any chance using another language on your XenForo installation? I've noticed we have been having problems with languages for some reason. If so, try using a non-translated installation for now. We will need to look into why that error happens going forward.
Yeah, my forum is in spanish so XenForo is translated to spanish. I will try to switch very quick to english and try again.

We will need to look into why that error happens going forward.
This is very important for me! I want buy that excellent addon. (y)(y)
BUT! My forum in russian language. If this error appear every time when creating a form - this is unacceptable. Please, fix it as soon as possible. :notworthy:

This is very important for me! I want buy that excellent addon. (y)(y)
BUT! My forum in russian language. If this error appear every time when creating a form - this is unacceptable. Please, fix it as soon as possible. :notworthy:
We plan to look into this when we release our XenForo 1.3 compatible version. It will still take some time.

Is there any way to designate inside a form what the destination is? (From the pre-configured destinations)
At the moment the destinations simply grab what the user has filled out and sends the data based off the destination configuration. What you're looking for is more conditional destinations where it changes based off what is set in form, correct? That isn't something available yet. We are looking into it for 2.1.

At the moment the destinations simply grab what the user has filled out and sends the data based off the destination configuration. What you're looking for is more conditional destinations where it changes based off what is set in form, correct? That isn't something available yet. We are looking into it for 2.1.

That's right, thank you for the reply. Individual forms it is then.

Is there a way to make it when some one fills on out and it would post to a thread if a prefix could be set to. Cause how mine is used to apply for different positions and it would be cleaner if it was sorted by prefixes.

Is there a way to make it when some one fills on out and it would post to a thread if a prefix could be set to. Cause how mine is used to apply for different positions and it would be cleaner if it was sorted by prefixes.
That is part of a larger enhancement that we have planned for 2.2. We have just completed 2.1 and its enhancements so we will investigate that in the future. At the moment, it is not possible.

Question about custom styling
I want to remove all ":" characters on the forms userview (right after the shown formfieldtitle "ctrl_field_x", left/before to the formfield).

I've searched the templates of liquidpro and xenforo but didn't found the ":" to remove. Can you please help me to get this done?

Question about custom styling
I want to remove all ":" characters on the forms userview (right after the shown formfieldtitle "ctrl_field_x", left/before to the formfield).

I've searched the templates of liquidpro and xenforo but didn't found the ":" to remove. Can you please help me to get this done?
You can remove those by using the "Template" field for the destination you've created. You can organize all the fields to be displayed how you would like.

@LP-John is there a documentation available about the usage of Template field and its benefits with an example?
Which template field are you referring to? There is a template field under destinations or actual template fields you can create for easy multiple use.

Which template field are you referring to? There is a template field under destinations or actual template fields you can create for easy multiple use.
Yes, template fields, I want to know how to create and use them, some examples would be nice. I guess its more powerful than other fields.

Yes, template fields, I want to know how to create and use them, some examples would be nice. I guess its more powerful than other fields.
Template fields are essentially the same as any field you would create, except readily available for you to mass add to forms. Let's say you're constantly making a form field called "Email Address". Well it stinks to configure that field every time! So with a "template field" you can create a base "Email Address" field that you can add with a few clicks :).

Does that help?

I'm getting this error intermittently:
Code:
XenForo_Exception: No controller response from LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerPublic_Form::actionValidateField - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:465

#0 /xxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(355): XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse(NULL, 'LiquidPro_Simpl...', 'ValidateField')
#1 /xxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /xxx/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}
The forms still seem to go through fine. Not sure what's going on.

Top Bottom