Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Nice :)!

How far away is 2.1?
Quite a bit. We have no ETA, but we are working on our next project and once that project is out in stable format we will be focusing on Simple Form enhancements. Of course we will be making bug fix releases and compatibility fixes as well as we go. Those will be 2.0.x releases.

Quite a bit. We have no ETA, but we are working on our next project and once that project is out in stable format we will be focusing on Simple Form enhancements. Of course we will be making bug fix releases and compatibility fixes as well as we go. Those will be 2.0.x releases.

Is your next project, related to groups? I see it in your signature (soon).

If so, can you tell us what that entails? I've been looking for something like that but none of the solutions currently available here on xF.com are what we need.

Is your next project, related to groups? I see it in your signature (soon).

If so, can you tell us what that entails? I've been looking for something like that but none of the solutions currently available here on xF.com are what we need.
We are not comfortable sharing details yet, but yes it is the groups addon. Once we are close to a beta we will post more information.

We are not comfortable sharing details yet, but yes it is the groups addon. Once we are close to a beta we will post more information.

We had an interesting idea. I don't know if its even possible, maybe with some workarounds it is but it would just be better to ask you directly.

http://ss.rpdom.com/t1Na

As shown in that screenshot, we kinda want to put in a field value in recipient area for Conversations as a destination.

Or maybe there is a better way. But ultimately what we want to do is that we need for the person filling out the form, to have the ability to once they finish, to send a Conversation to all the players they tagged, to confirm.

As part of our RP Game creation process, Storytellers need to have a certain amount of interest.

Anything like this possible?

Have you tried giving that a shot? If that isn't possible then it would not be something you could do at the moment.

Have you tried giving that a shot? If that isn't possible then it would not be something you could do at the moment.

It doesn't accept a field value in that spot, it wants the user ids directly.

So it wouldn't be something possible for the person filling up the application to do from his end.

How much for that functionality? Its just making that one area, accept a field value.

It doesn't accept a field value in that spot, it wants the user ids directly.

So it wouldn't be something possible for the person filling up the application to do from his end.

How much for that functionality? Its just making that one area, accept a field value.
We don't do custom work for individual clients. We will look into this for our next release for you. You can put in multiple people to receive a conversation though...just use a comma. Or if you have the tagging feature, you can use the Tag addon I've seen on here to tag groups. Simply add the @tag to post and see if that works.

We don't do custom work for individual clients. We will look into this for our next release for you. You can put in multiple people to receive a conversation though...just use a comma. Or if you have the tagging feature, you can use the Tag addon I've seen on here to tag groups. Simply add the @tag to post and see if that works.

We want to create a field on our application. One where the person filling it out, could put in the names or ids of other users.

Taking that Field's value. We'd put that value in as the recipients for the conversation.

That way when ever a new application is submitted, the appropriate group gets sent a PM, and they can deny or confirm, that they are taking a part of this project.

Tagging them via Threads and stuff don't work, even though our application automatically makes a thread, that is private between us and the person submitting it, due to the information on it and we didn't want to make another thread just for the sake of the people that Submitter claims, will participate, to confirm.

We've done some really nice things with the form add by thinking out side the box, have thrown our designers at it as well, so we have something really nice and its all thanks to your amazing addon :)!

If we could get that ability however, to use a field value as the recipient for the conversation destination, we'd be 100 percent done and grateful.

For now we have another idea on how to go about it.

Looking forward to see what you do in the future :)!

If you set a thread as a destination and select "Hide empty fields"

It still displays titles for those empty fields. Maybe a "Hide Titles" as well if the field is empty?

Thank you to everyone who took advantage of our Holiday Special! We appreciate your support, but the offer is now expired. Regular pricing has returned...

This may have already been answered in this thread, however I'm going to ask again for fear of a public beating with a wet stick :D

Is it possible to have fields pre-populated (or even pre-populated and non-editable) on a form....filled in with the current logged in users details (Particularly username and email address)

This may have already been answered in this thread, however I'm going to ask again for fear of a public beating with a wet stick :D

Is it possible to have fields pre-populated (or even pre-populated and non-editable) on a form....filled in with the current logged in users details (Particularly username and email address)
Hello,

There is no "read-only" options for fields, but we may look into it. You can set default value, but it is not dynamic.

Bloomin' eck that was quick!
One final question if you don't mind. Destination > Email. The from sender, is it possible to populate that with the logged in user's email?
We can use the username there from the visitor array, I think that carries an email address too doesn't it?

Bloomin' eck that was quick!
One final question if you don't mind. Destination > Email. The from sender, is it possible to populate that with the logged in user's email?
We can use the username there from the visitor array, I think that carries an email address too doesn't it?
To do that, create a field asking for their email address and set that field as the "Sender Email"

Awesome :)
Just as you were replying, I tried setting the sender email to
{$visitor.email}

Bingo :)
Although I don't know what will happen if that's submitted while not logged in, one for testing. Thanks for the replies!

Can Xenforo be made to use a form I create, say if I want to grab a user's Name, Address, etc. if they become a "Supporting Member" by upgrading their account?

Top Bottom