Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

I'm getting this error intermittently:
Code:
XenForo_Exception: No controller response from LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerPublic_Form::actionValidateField - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:465

#0 /xxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(355): XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse(NULL, 'LiquidPro_Simpl...', 'ValidateField')
#1 /xxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /xxx/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}
The forms still seem to go through fine. Not sure what's going on.
Could you please open a support ticket? Also include what version of XenForo you are running and as much detail about your installation as possible. Include an export of your form's XML as well. Thank you.

Please do not post that information here.

ok, thanks. i will be waiting for. :)

We will make a simple Wiki, who the most of data is part of core forum:

Wiki
--cat1
----cat1b
--cat2
--cat3
over the forum nodes

sort all threads (items) alphabeticaly

use of thread thumbnail Addon for nice preview in thread list (item list)

use of a form addon (ours ) for a simple input form

5. dreams... ;) :D
- a addon for crosslinking thread titles (item titles) out of specific forum nodes (forum cat) in all threads forum wide
- a special search for only the category "wiki"

... and tadaa ... we have a simple wiki with editor history etc. ... :D :)

Would it be possible to add some functionality where some fields don't appear until you answer another question.

It keeps a lot of optional stuff from cluttering stuff.

The technical term that survey writers would use is "filter questions" or some such.
This is called "conditional questions" and it is on our list for 2.1. It is a HUGE challenge and will require a lot of time to work on.
Hi John, I just read your recent email about the new features coming up in 2.1 its nice but I really need the "conditional questions" type fields. What is the status of this suggestion? Thanks!

Hi John, I just read your recent email about the new features coming up in 2.1 its nice but I really need the "conditional questions" type fields. What is the status of this suggestion? Thanks!
We scraped that for 2.1 because of the size. It requires a lot of investigation and complete reworking of the forms foundation. It's not something we will be looking into until 2.2. There is no ETA on 2.2 at this time (we never give ETA's).

We scraped that for 2.1 because of the size. It requires a lot of investigation and complete reworking of the forms foundation. It's not something we will be looking into until 2.2. There is no ETA on 2.2 at this time (we never give ETA's).
Understood, thank you!
I don't mind waiting for this awesome feature :)

LP-John updated Simple Forms with a new update entry:

Simple Forms 2.1 is now available!

Why stop in the XenForo 1.3 release fun? Simple Forms is ready to go for you as well! Want to know what's new? Check out our blog post on our web site for the latest changelog: http://liquidpro.net/blog/simple-forms-2-1-released/

You can also download our latest release by logging into the Client Area: https://liquidpro.net/clients/

*Note: This release is made for XenForo 1.3 only. Please do not install on XenForo 1.2 and below.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forgot to mention this guys, but if you have any feedback (negative or positive) about our product then please post a review. We love hearing from you!

Code:
DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()

DateTimeZone->__construct() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php at line 139
    LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Form->prepareForm() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerAdmin/Form.php at line 65
    LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerAdmin_Form->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gjhkgghghkkghghkk/public_html/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

I can confirm I'm getting a similar error as above with 2.1 with XF 1.3

Code:
DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()

DateTimeZone->__construct() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php at line 139
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Form->prepareForm() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerPublic/Form.php at line 253
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerPublic_Form->_getFormOrError() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerPublic/Form.php at line 55
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerPublic_Form->actionRespond() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/index.php at line 13

@LP-John - Can this addon let me do this:-

Form:
Choose Department (Dropdown)
-Management
-Editorial
-Admin Staff
-Advertising

[Other Fields]

If the user selects 'Management' from the dropdown, the form will send email to manager@domain.com; If the user selects 'Editorial', the form will send email to editorial@domain.com

That is, determine who will be the recipeient of the form based on the option selected in the drop-down field.

Top Bottom