Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Is there a release thread or link to see how the progress is coming on 2.0?

Thanks
No, nothing like that. We have our own internal feature/bug tracker which we use as a centralized location for everything, but nothing that is publicly available.

When it's available a post will be made in numerous places.

No, nothing like that. We have our own internal feature/bug tracker which we use as a centralized location for everything, but nothing that is publicly available.

When it's available a post will be made in numerous places.
Thanks for the info, is there an ETA at all?
For example does it look like it may be a few weeks, or are we talking about a few months or longer?

Thanks again

Another vote for thread prefix support. I would like to be able to create a form for the classified ads section, but the form wouldn't be complete without the prefix choice included (for sale/wanted).

Quick Update: We were hoping to release 2.0 stable once 1.2 was released. Unfortunately our developer is currently traveling and will be away for the week. I suspect we will complete this upon his return. I would expect to see 2.0 stable by the end of next week. Sorry for the delay.

On the last page, you mentioned its "functional" with 1.2. How functional are we talking about, I think a lot of us want to upgrade to 1.2, if this works somewhat I'm willing to go a week with incompatibility

On the last page, you mentioned its "functional" with 1.2. How functional are we talking about, I think a lot of us want to upgrade to 1.2, if this works somewhat I'm willing to go a week with incompatibility
There are quite a few issues that need to be worked on besides bugs we already knew. Most JavaScript in the backend does not work due to the jQuery update. There are also a few errors generated in a few random areas. I don't have my notes in front of me, but I wouldn't recommend using it unless it's absolutely necessary.

Quick Update: We've decided to add a few new features in with this release for you guys. Here is a list of some of the things you will notice when this is released:
  • Require Attachments for Forms
  • Set Thread Prefix for New Thread Destinations
  • Sort Fields easily from the field list.
  • Add HTML/BBCode before and after fields of your choice.
We are still working hard on adding these features, so please keep an eye out for the next release which we hope will be done shortly after we complete our internal QA.

Hi John.
I upgraded to 2.0.0 but did not seem to work with Xenforo 1.2.
On the simple forms menu I just get blank screens...
Will wait for the 2.0.0 stable release...

I upgrade to 1.2, haven't had any issues with any of my addons. Except for this one, its works properly. But if I try and delete a user from my forums I get the follow error. If I disable the addons, I can delete the user.

Request Sent:

Code:
_xfNoRedirect    1
_xfRequestUri    /XEN/admin.php?users/akinak.379/edit
_xfResponseType    json
_xfToken    1,1376229444,e846cc0a878c3589d46d2d6f4571dd67ef8490f2
users/akinak.379/delete

Response Back

Code:
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Response::reassignUserResponses() in <b>/home/lomgaming/lomgaming.com/XEN/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/DataWriter/User.php</b> on line <b>20</b><br />

Hope this helps, right now I'm disabling and waiting for a stable release for 1.2.

Thanks

It would be best to keep it disabled for now. We are aware of multiple bugs from our testing that we are still trying to fix. This has also affected the turn-around time for the stable release. We appreciate you sending us this and will ensure it's included in our list of fixes.

Here is an error that may not have been picked up...

When you remove a field from a form but it is still in the output template (say to a post) then an error is thrown (but the post is still made).

Quick Update: We've decided to add a few new features in with this release for you guys. Here is a list of some of the things you will notice when this is released:
  • Require Attachments for Forms
  • Set Thread Prefix for New Thread Destinations
  • Sort Fields easily from the field list.
  • Add HTML/BBCode before and after fields of your choice.
We are still working hard on adding these features, so please keep an eye out for the next release which we hope will be done shortly after we complete our internal QA.
I don't use this addon cause I don't need it at the moment. But it's nice to know you decided to finally add this feature. Hopefully it will be ready by the time I need it.

Here is an error that may not have been picked up...

When you remove a field from a form but it is still in the output template (say to a post) then an error is thrown (but the post is still made).
Your first bug has already been fixed. This one has been added and the only thing we can do is stop the error being thrown. When you submit the form it will be blank in that spot so you'll have to make sure the template is done correctly. If the output template is blank then it will by default remove the field variable.

Your first bug has already been fixed. This one has been added and the only thing we can do is stop the error being thrown. When you submit the form it will be blank in that spot so you'll have to make sure the template is done correctly. If the output template is blank then it will by default remove the field variable.

Thanks. Looking forward to the latest version for xenforo 1.2(y)

I've been trying to submit a Feature Request to your site, however it isn't working. I also noticed "John was last seen: Jun 29, 2013", should Feature requests be submitted elsewhere?

I've been trying to submit a Feature Request to your site, however it isn't working. I also noticed "John was last seen: Jun 29, 2013", should Feature requests be submitted elsewhere?
We locked down our site and it was probably causing issues on the site due to bots attacking our WordPress installation.

Also, I'm around and always look at the forums. It doesn't get used as much as I thought, but I don't need to login to view threads :).

I have a form with the question Have you previously been banned? and if a user checks Yes (instead of No) I want an additional text box to show up, where they can fill in extra information. Is this possible?

Top Bottom