Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

John L.

Last edited:
This is a really awesome addon. I was given the opportunity to test during the beta and only found 2 bugs that they knocked out quickly. Nice work guys and good luck with sales.

Are there any performance gains/issues between encrypted and unencrypted? We have ionCube available but only need it for 1 domain so the Plus version seems the one we should buy but would happily spend $75 if there were any reason to.

Are there any performance gains/issues between encrypted and unencrypted? We have ionCube available but only need it for 1 domain so the Plus version seems the one we should buy but would happily spend $75 if there were any reason to.

We have not done any formal testing on speed comparisons between the encrypted and unencrypted versions. You will notice a file size difference of course, but I honestly do not see any performance degradation in using our addon.

This has been edited to specify this is only the case for the encrypted versions. The Pro version does not require this or anything else that XenForo does not inherently require.

Ok but why this choice? If you are aware for piracy you will encode all the versions; differently not...i don't understand...75$ dollars seems a high expense for me for this addon...

Ok but why this choice? If you are aware for piracy you will encode all the versions; differently not...i don't understand...75$ dollars seems a high expense for me for this addon...

In all honesty there is going to be both sides to this. Those who feel it's a fair price while others feel it's not. You really have to gauge your own necessity for this addon, as I can't sway your opinion.

I have not seen many license-type addons created for XenForo yet, so we have created a fair pricing scheme based on other premium form mods for systems like WordPress. The Pro version is set to install on any domain or installation you want, there is no limit. While the Plus and Lite versions have a single-domain limit. There is no way to enforce this without a licensing system and of course there is no way to enforce that without some type of encryption. Not everyone is honest in this digital world of ours so we are trying our best to give ourselves some type of protection. My apologies if that does not agree with you :(.

you wont be able to to do any customization, I guess thats the reason. We thought about using it for a single domain (Plus) but with this limitation..no thanks.
Pro isn't an option for the very small area we could use it for.

you wont be able to to do any customization, I guess thats the reason. We thought about using it for a single domain (Plus) but with this limitation..no thanks.
Pro isn't an option for the very small area we could use it for.

I see, well I am indeed sorry to hear that. If that changes in the future feel free to let us know :).

Yes, it checks to make sure your license is active. If not then it would not work. Also if our systems ever go down for some reason there is a local backup.

Cool just wanted to check what happens if it couldn't connect to your server for whatever reason.

Top Bottom