Signup abuse detection and blocking

Signup abuse detection and blocking [Paid] 1.15.6

No permission to buy ($45.00)
Installed and working except for reporting to conversations. Reporting to thread works.

Can anyone using the current release of the core addon and the report to conversation addon confirm it works?

I'm not sure where to start trying to track down the problem.

Can anyone using the current release of the core addon and the report to conversation addon confirm it works?
You do have the latest version of the report to conversation add-on installed (v1.2.0)? That step has been forgotten before.

You do have the latest version of the report to conversation add-on installed (v1.2.0)? That step has been forgotten before.
Yes, it's installed. I have some addons installed that hook the conversation system (Conv Essentials, Conv Improvements, couple more) so my next move is to disable those and see if report to conversation works.

EDIT: That didn't change the situation

Last edited:
Hi, I installed everything, it says in adding it is installed but I have no options in admincp, at least that I can see. I tried searching svSFSExtendedConfig and it returned nothing. Hoping for some help thanks. P.S. big board so ran with cli (I installed standard library first). Thanks

Do you have debug or development mode enabled at all? If so, ensure any _output folder has been removed and do a rebuild of the add-on.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of SV\MultipleAccountToThread\SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Entity\ReportData::getStructure(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure $structure) 
must be compatible with SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Entity\ReportData::getStructure(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure $structure): XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure src/addons/SV/MultipleAccountToThread/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/Entity/ReportData.php:20

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of SV\MultipleAccountToThread\SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Entity\ReportData::getStructure(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure $structure)
must be compatible with SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Entity\ReportData::getStructure(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure $structure): XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure src/addons/SV/MultipleAccountToThread/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/Entity/ReportData.php:20
Update the SV\MultipleAccountToThread add-on

Hi @Xon,

I've noticed the following error message saying it failed to create a multi-account thread for @AndyB 's 'First Post' page. It only turns up once or twice per per week but I can't work out how it's doing it because every way I've tried it doesn't create this error?!

Is there somewhere I can add a 'don't create a multi-account thread for add-on 'First Post' or some other means?

thanks,

Alex

• XF\PrintableException: Failed to create multi-account thread: This forum requires new member introductions. Please start a new thread in the <a href="/threads/139335/">Introductions</a> forum first. Wanted/For Sale etc. threads get deleted.
  • src/addons/SV/MultipleAccountToThread/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/Repository/MultipleAccount.php:206
  • Generated by: admin
  • May 15, 2022 at 12:17 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/SV/MultipleAccountToThread/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/Repository/MultipleAccount.php(84): SV\MultipleAccountToThread\SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Repository\MultipleAccount->postCreator(Object(SV\MultipleAccountToThread\XF\Entity\Thread), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Entity\LogEvent))
#1 src/addons/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/Repository/MultipleAccount.php(275): SV\MultipleAccountToThread\SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Repository\MultipleAccount->bumpReportEntries(Array, Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Entity\LogEvent))
#2 src/addons/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/Repository/MultipleAccount.php(68): SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Repository\MultipleAccount->processMultipleAccountDetectionInternal(Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Entity\User), Array, 'login')
#3 src/XF.php(625): SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Repository\MultipleAccount->SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Repository\{closure}()
#4 src/addons/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/Repository/MultipleAccount.php(69): XF::asVisitor(Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#5 src/addons/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/XF/ControllerPlugin/Login.php(101): SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\Repository\MultipleAccount->processMultipleAccountDetection(Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Entity\User), Array, 'login')
#6 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php(115): SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\ControllerPlugin\Login->completeLogin(Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Entity\User), true)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Login', 'Login', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Login), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Login), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(12) "/login/login"
["referrer"] => string(39) "https://www.xxxx.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["login"] => string(10) "xxxxx "
["password"] => string(8) "********"
["remember"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRedirect"] => string(39) "https://www.xxxx.com/"
}
}

Hi @Xon,

I've noticed the following error message saying it failed to create a multi-account thread for @AndyB 's 'First Post' page. It only turns up once or twice per per week but I can't work out how it's doing it because every way I've tried it doesn't create this error?!

Is there somewhere I can add a 'don't create a multi-account thread for add-on 'First Post' or some other means?

thanks,

Alex
This is a bug with @AndyB's add-on. It shouldn't be applying these checks when XF\Service\Thread\Replier::setIsAutomated is called on the replier service.

Top Bottom