Signup abuse detection and blocking

Signup abuse detection and blocking [Paid] 1.15.6

No permission to buy ($45.00)
Ok, will need to look into that.

Can you open a ticket on my site as I'll need a copy of the xf_report.content_info for that report to investigate what the heck is happening.

Xon updated Signup abuse detection and blocking with a new update entry:

1.2.6 - Bugfix update

• Adjust signup approve/moderate/reject logic to consider hard/score reject, then hard/score moderate rather than hard reject/moderate then score reject/moderate.
  • Fix installer on new installs to migrate XF1 legacy logs & reports
    • Fix XF1 report migration code, if multiple account reports show 0 accounts then a selective database restore is required (xf_report table). A script is avaliable to extract the required data, and then re-run migrations. Please...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This add-on doesn't touch the flow for when a user is deleted, and with all my add-ons installed & enabled that behaviour doesn't show up

@Xon

Can you explain how the spam trigger log works? We've got a bunch of entries that say Rejected but the action went through. For example, this guy was able to register and he's an active user. Other examples are posts that were rejected but posted.

1564422948849.webp

Hi Xon,

I jusst purchased this addon for my message board and wondering if it does not check admin/moderator logins, as i was logging out with the same browser from my admin account and then logging out and logging in with another account and nothing got reported to me as multiple accounts logged in. Maybe I am missing something, I have that free plugin installed as well. Can you please advise?

@ludak check the "Multiple account handling permissions" permissions.

I haven't tested with with other multi-account detection add-ons (I think I know which one you are referring to, but please link to it) so it is hard to tell if there is a conflict, there isn't much point in having multiple of these sorts of add-ons installed

The XenForo "Analyze permissions" in the admincp => groups & permissions =>"Analyze permissions". It is one of the most important tools when understanding what permissions are actually doing

Yes, I totally forgot about that.. I stopped writting any code for my addons about 2 years ago , so totally forgot. Thanks for that

Check the user's profile under the admincp, which logs all the multiple account events that is detected.

Otherwise you'll need to open a ticket on my site so I can further investigate

Top Bottom