Signup abuse detection and blocking

Signup abuse detection and blocking [Paid] 1.15.6

No permission to buy ($45.00)
I've just signed up for an ipregistry.co account. Presumably, the API key is what goes in the Connection profiling - ASN > Use ipregistry.co settings box? It's not clear from the form field label.

I've just signed up for an ipregistry.co account. Presumably, the API key is what goes in the Connection profiling - ASN > Use ipregistry.co settings box? It's not clear from the form field label.
Yes, that is what the field is for.

Hi @Xon

Is this possible to have a feature in this addon.

If the user is already having an account on website than display that user, his account when they try to create account on website and ask them for confirmation if they still want to register?

Last edited:
Xon updated Signup abuse detection and blocking with a new update entry:

1.14.0 - Feature update

• Require Standard Library by Xon v1.18.0+
  • Fix uninstaller leaving behind some cached data
  • Use php 7.2 typehinting in more locations
  • Add "Multi-account registration mode - specific permissions" option to trigger the "Multi-account registration mode - specific" action when the detected multi-account has been explicitly allowed/denied per-user permissions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
@Xon is it possible to reset all past Active reports Closed reports multi account reports ?
I want start with the multi account reports from zero.

@Xon is it possible to reset all past Active reports Closed reports multi account reports ?
I want start with the multi account reports from zero.
How do you mean 'reset'?

Wiping the multi-account tracking data will result in all the previous reports becoming next to unusable. And XF doesn't easily allow removing old reports

How do you mean 'reset'?

Wiping the multi-account tracking data will result in all the previous reports becoming next to unusable. And XF doesn't easily allow removing old reports
I want simply start from beginning, as if I would installed the addon new.

Top Bottom