Cannot reproduce Signature / Unlink without saving

erich37

in the Signature:

if you mark your Links in the Signature and click onto the "Un-Link"-icon it unlinks all Links in your Signature, even if you do not click onto the "Save"-button.

So you "un-link" all your links by accident, and go to some other page at the Forum.... the Links become un-linked although you did not click (confirm) via the "Save"-button.

Windows 8 / Firefox 22

Is this on 1.2? I can't reproduce this. Highlight a link I want to unlink, click unlink - only that link unlinked.

Just tested.

Went to signature...

Unlinked "FamilyGuyFans", saw it go to plain bold, did not hit save. Clicked on "Forums", navigated to a post I had, link was still there.

There's really no way for this to happen without you clicking save...

yeah, I can not re-produce this anymore.

However, when you have for example 3 words in your signature:

text1 text2 text3

Now you mark the word "text3" and add a link to this word, then it makes a link for all 3 words.
So the Link is not only added towards the word you are "marking", but to all words.

Try playing around with 3 different words and have a link for each of those.
Then un-link and link the 3rd word in the line several times. You will see that although you are only "marking" the last word (e.g.: "text3"), once you add a new link... it will mark all words automatically.

Probably a Firefox issue.... ?

Last edited:
Checked Win8 and FF22, I can't reproduce it either. A video would be useful to see what exactly you are doing there.

There's really no way for this to happen without you clicking save...

please remove/neglect this bug report.
I can not reproduce this anymore.

Not sure what I did there....... most probably I did something wrong with my new mouse :D
Sorry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom