• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Signature Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 1.1.1 released, this version has an option to allow signatures once per thread or once per page of a thread. Please uninstall and remove the old version before installing!

Aha, found a bug. When set to once per page, the first page is ignored so all signatures are shown :/

Version 1.1.1 released, this version has an option to allow signatures once per thread or once per page of a thread. Please uninstall and remove the old version before installing!
Thanks, but I don't see Version 1.1.1 in the first post.

thanks for this contribution but if the first page isnt effected it all but removes the reason for the mod. signatures should only show once per page by default

Right, version 1.2.0 is now available. It allows you to choose between once per-page of a thread or once per-thread. Using XenForo's upgrade add-on feature will now work so you can just upgrade the add-on.

Default is to allow each user's signature once per-page of a thread.

Installation of 1.2.0 failed, Error message:

Code:
Server Error

Argument 1 passed to FhTools_SigOnce_Install::install() must be an array, boolean given

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in FhTools/SigOnce/Install.php at line 11
    FhTools_SigOnce_Install::install()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /xxx/xxx/xxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I am on XF 1.0.0. I downloaded the 1.2.0 file from the first post in this thread. I uploaded the library folder to my server, and I see the files transferred correctly. I tried to install the XML as an add-on and received the same error as Veer

I am on XF 1.0.0. I downloaded the 1.2.0 file from the first post in this thread. I uploaded the library folder to my server, and I see the files transferred correctly. I tried to install the XML as an add-on and received the same error as Veer
Glad that I'm not alone ;)

I clearly didn't have a great weekend ;)

I've re-uploaded the zip, it shouldn't be trying to call the install functions as they're not there :)

As the saying goes buddy.. " Sh*t happens ".. Oh and welcome to my world , every weekend is pants for me ( work orientated )

Regards..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom