[OzzModz] User Signature List

[OzzModz] User Signature List 2.0.1 Patch Level 2

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Again, I didn't try it with images on my dev site, and I haven't installed it anywhere else to test, so I'm not sure, regardless if it's my product or not.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

A great addition to this would be somehow being able to remove their signature (and log the moderation) from the page itself.

As it appears, it looks like you need to go in and manually edit the user.

Perhaps a checkbox and a "Moderation bar" that has "Remove signature" and "Disable signature" (latter moving them into user group with no signature allowed or something).

Seems like too many steps if you have a large forum and a ton of spam signatures to edit one by one as opposed to a checkbox or a "Delete" button/link column that does it right away from that page.

A great addition to this would be somehow being able to remove their signature (and log the moderation) from the page itself.

As it appears, it looks like you need to go in and manually edit the user.

Perhaps a checkbox and a "Moderation bar" that has "Remove signature" and "Disable signature" (latter moving them into user group with no signature allowed or something).

Seems like too many steps if you have a large forum and a ton of spam signatures to edit one by one as opposed to a checkbox or a "Delete" button/link column that does it right away from that page.
Even if it linked to the users profile on admincp, that would be good enough. That way, on each entry you could click straight into what you need to change.

Even if it linked to the users profile on admincp, that would be good enough. That way, on each entry you could click straight into what you need to change.
If there were suddenly 100 profiles made? Going to be a long shift...

How bad is your spam protection? 👀😁
Never know when they crack the code and ruin your day.

I've had Q&A, hCaptcha, and now going to TurnStile. But, one day, they'll come, and this add on ain't ready for it (in my opinion).

I'll still use it in its current capacity because it's better than nothing, but it could have some functions for multitasking in it as forward thinking.

Edit: You can also make a user group have no signature, but the bots will come back and fill it in when they know.

Never know when they crack the code and ruin your day.

I've had Q&A, hCaptcha, and now going to TurnStile. But, one day, they'll come, and this add on ain't ready for it (in my opinion).

I'll still use it in its current capacity because it's better than nothing, but it could have some functions for multitasking in it as forward thinking.

Edit: You can also make a user group have no signature, but the bots will come back and fill it in when they know.
Yeah, I agree it would be cool. I'd probably pay £5/£10 for a simple moderation like you've suggested, but likely not more.

Reactions: frm
There are times you see a signature that needs to be edited, however the User Signature List page is too long to find one user.

I request adding an "Edit Signature" link within a user's profile page, shown if the usergroup has permissions to edit the User Signature List.

Thank you.

Top Bottom