Code:
<div class="csgoIntro" style="position:absolute; top:0; left:0; height:100%; width:230px;">
Change left: 0; to right: 0; in the above, and it should place it on the right.

Talked to Andy via skype last night and got him sorted.

On a side not, I'm going to be updating this with some better html and css. Mostly get rid of the inline styling and make it easier to customize for the end user, well at least more understandable. :)

Thanks a lot for your help, Steve.
I'm finally able to take advantage of your awesome tutorial. Some people don't realize it's a notice. They thought it's a JS, slider or banner ;)

On a side not, I'm going to be updating this with some better html and css. Mostly get rid of the inline styling and make it easier to customize for the end user, well at least more understandable. :)
I actually did that to start with, but I ran in to some problems and my ctrl+V finger itched a bit. Can't remember what the problem was, but I don't think it was anything major.

Sort of. The header container is responsive so it'll only display for example the first 300 or so pixels on mobile.

Nothing in the framework for this, haven't really thought about adding anything for it really. EXTRA.css would be the best bet.

Hey Steve.

I'd like to just add an image, no notices (Im assuming notices is the text and button in your example?), for each game we reside in.

So on the forum page, you can see a category for each game set up:

WvE6Mq4.png

Once a guildie clicks a game forum, I want them to see a nice graphic banner atop the game forums like this (but without the notice/button.. just the image):

89sSZqz.png

Top Bottom