Sidebar Only in XenPorta

elvamo

I hope this in the right section, as I can make sideba, just look at the website and ocularlo in the rest of the site?

XenPorta:
067dd085f40fe1602369b3333338f59c.png

Other sites the forum:
99fe2491ed341ebe3a8f665b8b64e7ba.png

I have moved the thread from suggestions to a more appropriate forum.
I'm not sure what it is you're asking though.

If it is related to the xenporta add-on then you will need to ask in the resource discussion thread for it.

I have moved the thread from suggestions to a more appropriate forum.
I'm not sure what it is you're asking though.

If it is related to the xenporta add-on then you will need to ask in the resource discussion thread for it.
not about XenPorta, it's about XenForo, love remove sidebar all XenForo.

If you want to remove the sidebar from the forum index, edit the forum_list template and wrap the sidebar content with xen:comment tags like so:

HTML:
<xen:comment>
<xen:sidebar>
    </xen:hook>
</xen:sidebar>
</xen:comment>

If you want to remove the sidebar from the forum index, edit the forum_list template and wrap the sidebar content with xen:comment tags like so:

HTML:
<xen:comment>
<xen:sidebar>
    </xen:hook>
</xen:sidebar>
</xen:comment>
I deleted all the code you told me but still see the sidebar.
b605faaedf821bb96ce82d3cff14213c.png

I deleted all the code you told me but still see the sidebar.
@Brogan didn't tell you to delete it, he said wrap it in xen:comment tags. I suggest you revert the template to get the code back again and then follow his instructions. You've then got it there again for future reference in case you need it.

If you're still seeing the sidebar on the forums list page, it'll be because you are using a XenPorta customised layout for this. You will need to remove it first. The 'normal' sidebar will then be displayed and once you apply Brogan's code, the sidebar should disappear.

ACP > XenPorta > Options
In Globalised layouts, untick Index (this will remove the XenPorta layout for the forums list page)

You now need to remove the sidebar from the Portal page
Go to XenPorta > Layouts
Click on the Portal layout and remove all of the sidebar blocks
This will remove the sidebar from the portal page

If there is still a sidebar showing on the portal page, then you have edited the portal layout from the front page using the customise portal link. Click on this and reset the layout. After that, remove the Customise Portal permission from everyone as doing it both from the ACP and the portal page can muck things up.

@Brogan didn't tell you to delete it, he said wrap it in xen:comment tags. I suggest you revert the template to get the code back again and then follow his instructions. You've then got it there again for future reference in case you need it.

If you're still seeing the sidebar on the forums list page, it'll be because you are using a XenPorta customised layout for this. You will need to remove it first. The 'normal' sidebar will then be displayed and once you apply Brogan's code, the sidebar should disappear.

ACP > XenPorta > Options
In Globalised layouts, untick Index (this will remove the XenPorta layout for the forums list page)

You now need to remove the sidebar from the Portal page
Go to XenPorta > Layouts
Click on the Portal layout and remove all of the sidebar blocks
This will remove the sidebar from the portal page

If there is still a sidebar showing on the portal page, then you have edited the portal layout from the front page using the customise portal link. Click on this and reset the layout. After that, remove the Customise Portal permission from everyone as doing it both from the ACP and the portal page can muck things up.

1º The commented text is not displayed, I mean it's like to delete.
2º Do not want to remove it from XenPorta, I love remove the rest of the forum.
3º Thanks for responding.

Top Bottom