Spam phrase matched - highlight matches, and include all phrases matched. Not only in approval queue, but also in the thread.

MaximilianKohler

If someone's post has multiple spam phrases, in the approval queue (and spam trigger log) it will only notify you about one of them (seemingly randomly?). I tested it with 3 phrases, and it notified me about the middle one.

In the approval queue it shows me Spam phrase matched (*keyword*), but in the thread it only shows This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors..

In both the queue and the thread I think it should show a list all of matched keywords, and highlight them.

Additionally, if the person deletes their comment before it's approved, it will only show in the thread as Deleted by User 8 minutes ago. Any information about it containing spam phrases is completely gone. If they delete their comment it should still contain a notice (visible to mods) about the spam phrases it contains, and the phrases should be highlighted.

I would argue that it shouldn't even be removed from the queue if deleted by the user. But that's ok I guess since we can periodically check the spam trigger log.

Upvote 1
Top Bottom