Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
@Bob is that possible you do custom job for your add on ?
I do take on projects, however, I do not have any openings right now. Booked for months with people on a waiting list.

There are a few addons that you can create tabs with. You can then point to Categories or Items.

If you are wanting to Manage Property Listings like a real estate site, that's going to require a lot of customization that requires extensive programming.

I do take on projects, however, I do not have any openings right now. Booked for months with people on a waiting list.

There are a few addons that you can create tabs with. You can then point to Categories or Items.

If you are wanting to Manage Property Listings like a real estate site, that's going to require a lot of customization that requires extensive programming.
yah this is my thought, wanna use xenforo as my main engine + custom search + custom display ......
thanks

I've just tried to install 2.6.6 receiving an error message "Unknown column 'modular_layout_options' in 'field list"
seBildschirmfoto 2016-11-16 um 19.48.03.webp
Any ideas what can cause this error, @Bob ?

I THINK (not completely sure) that it has something to do with the dummy category in the installer). I'll send you an inbox so I can help you out.

Are the Ratings and Reviews for Showcase Authors all Time (also after deleting a Post) or will they be reseted with every new Showcase Thread (same Author)?

Are the Ratings and Reviews for Showcase Authors all Time (also after deleting a Post) or will they be reseted with every new Showcase Thread (same Author)?
Real time updates (based on everything in the system that is visible content).

It is just it causes the issue with the update checker add-on I have installed.
Well, disable that one from update checks and your problem is solved - especially since you should be paying more attention to the email alerts as sometimes the dev's don't update here until later and you can't download them from that add-on (either one of them AFAIK) directly anyway.

After browsing and considering it for so long I took the plunge and brought it today for our new project set up. This is already looking and working a treat... just have to spend the time and look through on how best to have it set up for Book and Movie reviews.

But thanks to @Bob for spending the time on creating this addon, spending time on support and for always being available to help.

After browsing and considering it for so long I took the plunge and brought it today for our new project set up. This is already looking and working a treat... just have to spend the time and look through on how best to have it set up for Book and Movie reviews.

But thanks to @Bob for spending the time on creating this addon, spending time on support and for always being available to help.
Make sure you read all the implemented features on his support forum. It's a great add-on - you will love it.

i can show a slide to xenporta Home page?
I don't provide any XenPorta integration or support. You'd need to obtain that through other 3rd party developers by getting XenPorta Blocks created for you. IIRC, @NixFifty created some XenPorta2 blocks awhile back (not sure if they are still available or not). Maybe send him an inbox or check in the Resource Manager under his name.

i can show a slide to xenporta Home page?

I don't provide any XenPorta integration or support. You'd need to obtain that through other 3rd party developers by getting XenPorta Blocks created for you. IIRC, @NixFifty created some XenPorta2 blocks awhile back (not sure if they are still available or not). Maybe send him an inbox or check in the Resource Manager under his name.
Here they are: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/showcase-widgets-for-xenporta-2.3951/

Reactions: Bob
Top Bottom