• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Implemented Show user registration date in ACP

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
I was surprised to find that I couldn't locate a members registration date when looking at their user account in the ACP.

Can Date Registered (also date of last login) be added to ACP user details page please.

Thanks,
Shaun :D

PS. The date of last login lets you know whether someone has been recently active or is an"old" user account!! :)

Morgain

Thanks Brogan. I added a note to the other thread.
Registration date is ESSENTIAL and I do not throw around the definition lightly.

Have to postpone my import.

Morgain

I agree Geeks. I don't want this one essential getting lost in a bundle of suggestions which had got left behind a year ago anyway.

In 1.1
Maybe I'm talking rubbish but why not create a new custom user field. Define it as Text 10 chars long to allow the user to enter dd-mm-yyyy and validate it with a reg expression for dd-mm-yyyy format using ^(0[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)\d\d$
Check the "Field Required" and check the "Personal Details" option.
Job done? Maybe, hopefully? Only draw back is that it requires the date to be entered unless there is a means to plug in today's date.

As per the Have You Seen video - http://xenforo.com/community/threads/custom-user-fields-in-xenforo-1-1.20673/

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
In 1.1
Maybe I'm talking rubbish but why not create a new custom user field. Define it as Text 10 chars long to allow the user to enter dd-mm-yyyy and validate it with a reg expression for dd-mm-yyyy format using ^(0[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)\d\d$
Check the "Field Required" and check the "Personal Details" option.
Job done? Maybe, hopefully? Only draw back is that it requires the date to be entered unless there is a means to plug in today's date.

As per the Have You Seen video - http://xenforo.com/community/threads/custom-user-fields-in-xenforo-1-1.20673/
The date already exists as a system field and doesn't need user intervention. My request is simply to have the existing data displayed on the user info page in the ACP. (y)

Yes I agree that it is required to be displayed if it exists internally. Can a callback be knocked together as part of a custom field to retrieve it?

Morgain

My test install is not 1.1 so has this omission been corrected?

Both join date AND last logged in date need to be displayed for admin lookup.

shawn

That's the same way that we fixed it, too... and I'd forgotten that we needed to do that.

But I believe that because the admin templates don't use the normal template system, those edits will be overwritten when you upgrade.