1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 [SOLVED] Users lists in ACP - by date?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by creativeforge, Jul 23, 2015.

1. creativeforge

creativeforge Active Member

Hi, I'm wondering what I need to show the user list in the ACP by date of registration? It only shows alphabetically.

Basically, my client wants to be able to add the new members to the mailing list, but can't see who are those new users.

Besides, are new members automatically added?

Thanks!

Andre

2. creativeforge

Is it a matter of me inserting a code somewhere? Os is there an addon you know of that could do this? I did a search but couldn't find anything so far...

Thanks!

3. creativeforge

Anyone knows the answer to this?

To have a sorting order per registration date in the ACP Users list, is it a matter of me inserting a code somewhere? Os is there an addon you know of that could do this? I did a search but couldn't find anything so far...

Thanks!

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You can sort the user list:
    upload_2015-7-23_9-51-16.png

Or:
    upload_2015-7-23_9-51-34.png

Both on the user search page.

creativeforge likes this.
  5. creativeforge

Mike, that's what I'm looking for , the first one: where is it? I don't see it when I look at "List All Users"

252631c3dd7ef09242798168176ab7f3.png

6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

They're both part of the search for users page.

7. creativeforge

Yes, I just saw that. Users/ Search users/ Common searches.

There had to be something like this, it's a really basic need on a board.

Many thanks!

Andre

8. JackieChun

JackieChun Active Member

It's actually on the "Advanced search" page, and all the way at the bottom, which is not intuitive or convenient.

Why not add the ability to sort on the All Users page? Also, if you're sorting by Join date, then you should be able to see the join date right in the list, without clicking on the individual user to find out when he joined.

9. creativeforge

I second that! :)