1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Show User Banner in Member List and Visitor Panel

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by mbt131, Feb 3, 2014.

1. mbt131

mbt131 Member

I want to show user group banners in members list and notable member lists (all tabs) and registered member lists ,and visitor panel , popup.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Try adding this (with some appropriate styling) to the relevant templates: {xen:helper userbanner, $user}

upload_2014-2-3_14-50-52.png

3. mbt131

mbt131 Member

I tried to add to sidebar_visitor_panel but banners still don't appear.

PHP:
    <xen:avatar user="$visitorsize="m" img="true" />

<
    div class="visitorText">
                <
    h2>{xen:phrase signed_in_as_x_sidebar'name={xen:helper username, $visitor, 'NoOverlay'}'}</h2>      
                <
    div class="stats">
                {
    xen:helper userbanner$user}
                            <
    xen:hook name="sidebar_visitor_panel_stats">
                        <
    dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.message_count}</dd></dl>
                    <
    dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase likes}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.like_count}</dd></dl>
                    <
    dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase points}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points}</dd></dl>
                </
    div>
                </
    xen:hook>
            </
    div>

4. Brogan

It may not be exposed there, I only quickly checked the member list item template.

5. mbt131

mbt131 Member

I added member list and notable members , but visitor_panel doesn't work.Can you help me with this?

6. Brogan

If it doesn't work then it's not available in that template and will require an add-on.