Show us your XF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links added. :)
That kind of risk is hard to bite. I've done the same exact thing with both mw2forums and mw2boards...The rewards aren't coming in for quite a while. Right now is the best time to launch a xbox site. Kinect is out, Black Ops is out, and all the other big games are coming out between now and next spring. Next spring isn't the best time to delay, you will bite that risk harder than you are now, so make a decision by then.
Yes, I suppose you are right. Now I just need to salvage the colors I was using last time. :p

I was just looking for a new project to play with XF on. Since I got the inspiration to create Datacenter Talk, it was only a matter of time, but there's (my) new XF project. It's definitely got a learning curve to it, but it's not horrible!

After much argument we added forums to our horror site (weren't going to do that), still some tidying up to do with the front page feed, a custom skin to finish, and numerous other bits and pieces. Guess I should also tell folks involved with the site that we have forums up and running ....

Main site - ScaryMinds

Forums using the free skin from Xenique in the short term - Forums

After much argument we added forums to our horror site (weren't going to do that), still some tidying up to do with the front page feed, a custom skin to finish, and numerous other bits and pieces. Guess I should also tell folks involved with the site that we have forums up and running ....

Main site - ScaryMinds

Forums using the free skin from Xenique in the short term - Forums

Looks great :) What you using on main site ? If you won't mind :P

I'm converting my old gaming community forum www.alteredgamers.com -> XenForo :)

So far the header is almost done, I approached the Russ/Inbox/Alerts/Logout a bit different...

This is just a snapshot of it in progress on dev forum :)but all of this is coded as you see currently.
My Menu pops out what our username normally would
My Inbox of course is conversations
Alerts is self-explainatory
Breadcrumbs are recoded as well :)

MUCH to do but I'll keep you guys posted :)

ag2.png

I'm converting my old gaming community forum www.alteredgamers.com -> XenForo :)

So far the header is almost done, I approached the Russ/Inbox/Alerts/Logout a bit different...

This is just a snapshot of it in progress on dev forum :)but all of this is coded as you see currently.

ag2.png
Nice job, really! That certainly is one of the more intricate ports I've seen. :)

ag2.png

Best of luck what you using on homepage ? Is it custom made of some cms.

Nice job :)

I converted my board to XenForo almost a week ago. I would have done it sooner, just wanted to see it a litle bit stable and some plugins made :)

I had id enought with vB and the creative problems came along and wanted to make a clean start. Now, me and my members are sitting back and enjoying the experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom