1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show/Collapse sub-categories as default setting etc.

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Suggestions' started by Vicki, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Vicki

Vicki Active Member

I'd like to suggest RM to add the following functionalities :

1. allow admins to configure whether to show all the sub-categories in each category as default setting, and also display some indication about a category having sub-categories by giving a plus sign(with a circle or square around it);

2. allow admins to configure to show all the sub-categories in a specific category for a specific usergroup as default, e.g., allowing to show all sub-categories under category B to all members in usergroup_1 as default setting; allowing to show all sub-categories under category E to all members in usergroup_8 as default setting, etc.

ToggleMe_2.png

Thanks in advance for considering!

Freelancer, Mr Lucky, Andy.N and 6 others like this.
  2. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

3. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

Is there no easy way of doing this via a template edit?

4. Vicki

Vicki Active Member

If this is something can be achieved via template edits, I'd be glad to hear about it too...

5. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Been looking for ways to do this via template edit so that all the subcategories expanded by default.

6. Freelancer

Freelancer Well-Known Member

I was surprised to see that this has not been adapted from XFMG categories yet... :( Will this come someday?