[ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme (Free Standalone Version)

[ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme (Free Standalone Version) 2.2.13a

No permission to download
I am reconsidering the version naming method of this style after receiving letters from some users who feel upset with frequent beta releases.

Maybe it is about the time to end the "beta". The new version numbers will be "XF version number + style version number using date + alphabet suffix if multiple releases happened in a day" like "2.2.6.0708a". If there are PL updates with template changes, PL numbers will be added right after the version number.

Any question?

mmm
If that's hard, it doesn't matter
Is it possible to get this shape?

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٧١٤_١١٠٠٥٦.webp
    Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٧١٤_١١٠٠٥٦.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Tests proved that the Beta 30 is already compatible with XF 2.2.7, hence no updates of this style required.

To XF 2.2.8 users: Please try "automatic merge" if prompted template conflicts after the XF upgrade from 2.2.7 version.

Comment here if you have found compatibility issues.

My manual update of this style for XF 2.2.8 is scheduled in January 2022, unless there are urgent compatibility issues reported.

Please leave a message here if you have trouble using this theme with latest XenForo 2.2.x release.
Although my licenses are all expired, I can still use XenForo official demo sites to figure out what should I modify to upgrade my theme for newer releases.

Still, there's currently no plan for migrating this theme to XenForo 2.3.x and later.

Quick note for [cv6] NodeIcon users:

Open cscn_theme_customize_forumbit.less and go to approx. line 64, replacing ".node-icon {" to ".node-icon, .no-icon {".
This solves the forum icon issues.

This fix will be integrated to a release later than the v2.2.12a release of this style.

Another to-do thing with Nobita's "Post Reply" addon:
Code:
.js-tprReplyMessageContainer {
  .js-post {
    box-shadow: none;
  }
  .message-cell--main {
    padding-top: 6px;
  }
  article.message:not(.message--simple) {
    .message-inner {
      div.message-cell {
        &.message-cell--user, &.message-cell--main {
        }
      }
    }
  }
}
Reason: CSCN Anniversary theme uses box-shadow to draw block borders.

Last edited:
Top Bottom