[ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme (for AdminCP Only)

[ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme (for AdminCP Only) 1.0.1 - 20210625

No permission to download

ShikiSuen

ShikiSuen submitted a new resource:

[ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme (for AdminCP Only). - This style only works with AdminCP.

This page only provides the style for AdminCP. It works as an add-on.
If you want the style for XenForo frontend interface, please go:
[ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme (Free Standalone Version) | XenForo community
Screenshots:
View attachment 253520
View attachment 253521
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Very good admincp interface.
I hate much the huge loose admincp interface of Xenforo. If the browser window is small, sometimes the first level menu is clicked, and the second level menu is not even visible. thank you very much.snapshot-2021.06.20-13.48.49.webp

Very good admincp interface.
I hate much the huge loose admincp interface of Xenforo. If the browser window is small, sometimes the first level menu is clicked, and the second level menu is not even visible. thank you very much.

View attachment 253606
1. Thanks for your approval to my mods.
2. You don't have to show your hatred of the other thing to proof your approval.
3. I guess that the (maybe @Chris D 's) design was optimized for cellphone operation. I have thumb joint issues with my both hands, hence mostly using computer (incl. laptop). In the next release I'll restore the padding settings of the left menu only for cellphone view, leaving the desktop display as condense as what it looks now.

1. Thanks for your approval to my mods.
2. You don't have to show your hatred of the other thing to proof your approval.
3. I guess that the (maybe @Chris D 's) design was optimized for cellphone operation. I have thumb joint issues with my both hands, hence mostly using computer (incl. laptop). In the next release I'll restore the padding settings of the left menu only for cellphone view, leaving the desktop display as condense as what it looks now.
Even if there is no YOUR admincp style, I hate the admincp style of xenforo yet, which has nothing to do with your template, thanks, hahaha.`😆

Please leave a message here if you have trouble using this theme with latest XenForo 2.2.x release.
Although my licenses are all expired, I can still use XenForo official demo sites to figure out what should I modify to upgrade my theme for newer releases, if technically possible (for AdminCP templates).

Still, there's currently no plan for migrating this theme to XenForo 2.3.x and later.

Top Bottom