[ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme (Free Standalone Version)

[ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme (Free Standalone Version) 2.2.13a

No permission to download
That didn't seem to work. I'm referring to the stat icons only. Posts Messages etc... I like the way the stats are stacked in your style but would prefer to use text rather than icons.

Attachments

• fjadslk.webp
    fjadslk.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
ShikiSuen updated [ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme (Free Standalone Version) with a new update entry:

Beta 24 Update (a bug fix)

CSCN Anniversary Theme β24 update for XenForo 2.2.5:
  1. Fixed some English expressions used in the descriptions of those new options added by this style in the Page Setup in style properties.
  2. Fixed an issue that html em tags are not rendering properly for CJK languages in some places (like the Froala editor v3 when WYSIWYG mode is enabled). This time we simply applied the dotted underline formatting to these elements used in the entire bbWrapper and fr-Wrapper...

Read the rest of this update entry...

That didn't seem to work. I'm referring to the stat icons only. Posts Messages etc... I like the way the stats are stacked in your style but would prefer to use text rather than icons.
Talking about Beta 24:

Edit "cscn_theme_customize_forumbit.less":

1. comment out the "width: 1em;" at line 128;
2. comment out the line 133 and 134;
3. add the following two new lines right after line 134:
Less:
                    &> dt.forumbit_threadsCounterUnit:before {content: "{{ phrase('threads') }}"}
                    &> dt.forumbit_postsCounterUnit:before {content: "{{ phrase('posts') }}"}

Now the line 128-136 should look like:

1623923232747.webp

Regarding Beta 24:

Please redownload the new package if your downloaded archive file name is not ended with "20210618". The old package does not have the correct em tag fix.

Compatibility update: Ditching Netscape Seamonkey 2.53.7 support due to the usage of flex element gap (used to support the recent page layout feature).
This ends if Netscape Seamonkey in the future uses FireFox kernel not-older-than FireFox 63.

…… I love Netscape, still.

ShikiSuen updated [ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme (Free Standalone Version) with a new update entry:

Beta 25 update (bug fix)

Considering there are multiple updates reuploaded to Beta 24, I decided to release Beta 25 with one more fix.

CSCN Anniversary Theme β25 update for XenForo 2.2.5, comparing to β23:
  1. Fixed some English expressions used in the descriptions of those new options added by this style in the Page Setup in style properties.
  2. For all dropdown menu labeled with ●●●", they are now labeled as "more" using an existing XenForo phrase.
  3. FormSubmitRow now should have drop-shadow applied...

I like the style very much, but the resource list is not displayed in the latest PC version of Chrome, I hope you can fix it. I will send you the http address of the forum via a private message.

I like the style very much, but the resource list is not displayed in the latest PC version of Chrome, I hope you can fix it. I will send you the http address of the forum via a private message.
A compatibility issue with XFRM has been confirmed by this complaint.
Until the fix becomes available, I suggest all XFRM users to uncheck the "Make the position of Sidebar and Sidenav swappable" option in Style properties -> Page Setup.
1624164487937.png

Beta 26 for XenForo 2.2.5 (add legacy postbit support)

CSCN Anniversary Theme β26 update for XenForo 2.2.5, comparing to β25:
  1. Partial XFRM Support. HOWEVER: XFRM Featured Resources MUST BE TURNED OFF (or uncheck the "Make the position of Sidebar and Sidenav swappable" option in "Style Properties -> Page Setup") due to an issue of Carousel.less which drives me crazy: If the Carousel container of XFRM gets placed in an element (.p-body-content) of a flexbox (div.p-body-main...

Beta 27 (XFRM compatibility improvement)

CSCN Anniversary Theme β27 update for XenForo 2.2.5, comparing to β26:
  1. XFRM users don't have to sacrifice the swappable sidebar / sidenav position feature anymore. Now, even if the "Make the position of Sidebar and Sidenav swappable" option in "Style Properties -> Page Setup" has been checked, it won't affect XFRM pages. Until the Carousel compatibility issue gets troubleshooted by either XFRM devs or Carousel library maker, this won't be changed.
$ EOF.

Several minutes ago I reuploaded the Beta 27 to include the following fix:
"The top boarder of Article posts are now aesthetically using the same design whether legacy postbit layout is enabled."

--- one more update at 1524hrs (GMT+8), Beta 27 (20210622b) ---
"Article user info tweaks regarding the layout of user badges in both computer view and mobile view."

Last edited:

Beta 28 Update (minor fix)

Previously, by default, the fieldsets do have "horizontal margins" when sideNav shows up. However, this brings some problems to aftermarket addons like XenCarta, leading to issues that editor viewport width is not wide enough. This update locked the fieldset horizontal "margins" settings to userCP pages only (except the "signature" settings).

Notes to XenCarta users: Please set additional CSS to your extra.less:
Less:
div.block.carta-page .bbWrapper {line-height: 1.7em}

Top Bottom