Serving XF Attachments Via CDN

TheBigK

What I know is CDN integration isn't available out of the box in XF 1.1.3. I'd however like to let Amazon or Rackspace handle all the attachments for my board. I've searched the forums and found that http://xenforo.com/community/thread...atic-content-and-javascript-done.14902/page-3 .

I'm wondering whether configuring external data path is the way to go forward. Has anyone successfully integrated a CDN service with XF (Amazon, preferably)? If yes, please tell me how.

What all files do you prefer to serve with CDN, apart from JS?

Wondering whether that makes other attachments delivered via CDN too. That is, if I uplaod a .doc file, will it be served via CDN?

Wondering whether that makes other attachments delivered via CDN too. That is, if I uplaod a .doc file, will it be served via CDN?

I wouldn't be able to tell you, try asking Dinh or at the mod thread. I currently have that mod installed, but Im not using CDN yet.

As you are able to see in the name, this addon was written for Image Optimization only. But of course, with some changes all the attachment could be severed via CDN.

As you are able to see in the name, this addon was written for Image Optimization only. But of course, with some changes all the attachment could be severed via CDN.
And have you worked out what these changes would be? I'd pay for this ;)

Top Bottom