Not a bug Server errors that have been reviewed should be hidden

JackieChun

Affected version
I usually delete most server errors from the admin panel once the issue has been addressed, but I also keep some of these errors for records or future reference. As a UI/UX matter, the admin panel should not be telling you that you should review server errors that you have already reviewed, and it definitely should not be telling you to review them with the sense of urgency that it currently displays.

U8WESIs.png

The same goes for the second error (modified files). I routinely manually edit javascript files from add-ons manually and don't need to see this error with a huge pink X circle every time I am in the admin panel. It takes up valuable real screen space. Perhaps reviewed errors should be relegated to a separate screen (something like an inbox), but they definitely should not continue to be in your face indefinitely.

I know. That's the problem. It's easier for a computer to check whether a message has been read than for a human, so why not have a computer do it? Seeing ERROR in big read letters is not pleasant and distracts from real work.

Please move to requested features if you like, but this is absolutely not functioning the way it should.

Top Bottom