Fixed  Server Error while install?

It's worth mentioning that Ctrl+F5 (refreshing while bypassing the cache) worked fine for me after adjusting the timeout line.

This has been fixed in the download now. To fix it, in js/xenforo/cache_rebuild.js, change:
Code:
{ error: $.context(this, 'formSubmitError'), timeout: 2000 }
to:
Code:
{ error: $.context(this, 'formSubmitError'), timeout: 30000 }
You may need to restart your browser to ensure that the cache is updated as necessary.
Worked a treat. Thanks, and great job so far. :)

well I just downloaded beta and I 'm getting this errors:

Notice: ob_end_clean() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer zlib output compression. in D:\www\xen\library\XenForo\Application.php on line 139

Notice: ob_end_clean() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer zlib output compression. in D:\www\xen\library\XenForo\Application.php on line 139

An unexpected exception occurred.

I can't get it to install on localhost. I had to install to a secondary directory on the domain name I plan to use it on.

The old vB 4.0.6 is still active. :(

I still get an error. Just get a "Connection was reset" page even when updating the value to 230,000 (without the comma! :))

Initially got the error to remove database tables. Restarted the install, verified DB info was the same and ticked to remove all data (posts / users etc.) Click to Begin Installation and it resets after what seems like quite a short time (ie changing the cache_rebuild.js file doesn't seem to have an effect). If I refresh the browser and "View Source", then click on the .js file it shows the updated value, so I presume the cache has been updated.

Is there some default timeout setting in Apache?

Oh, yes and I gave the Apache account full permissions for the data and internal_data directories.

Running on Apache 2.2.15 / PHP 5.2.13 - No idea how current these are as I don't use PHP. Just bought this for a bit of fun..

Getting the same errors as a few other users have posted in this thread (which is marked as fixed as original post is for a different bug).

error-png.3519

The common demoinator seems to be WAMP.
  1. I'm running it on Windows Server 2003.
  2. Jethro is running WAMP on Vista.
  3. Mycologist on Win 7
Shabda is also getting the same error, but doesn't say if using WAMP or not.

I've attached the tables that get created in the previous step, if it's of any use.

Attachments

Definitely not...Just wondering whether to post mine on a new thread, as it seems the guys have marked this as "fixed"....But I can't get the install to run.

OK. Found errors in Event Log showing as:-
Faulting application httpd.exe, version 2.2.15.0, time stamp 0x4b8fed95, faulting module php5ts.dll, version 5.2.13.13, time stamp 0x4b853813, exception code 0xc00000fd, fault offset 0x001519ef, process id 0xee8, application start time 0x01cb64e105f371fd.

A PHP version issue? Not had a problem with anything else running on it.

Top Bottom