1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Server Error while install?

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by matthewalan, Oct 5, 2010.

1. matthewalan

matthewalan Active Member

This is my problem when I try to install. It's happened 4 times now.

An error occurred. Please click the button below for more information.

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
    1. [*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in /home/matthewa/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 300
      [*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in /home/matthewa/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 468
      [*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in /home/matthewa/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 633
      [*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in /home/matthewa/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 1003
      [*]XenForo_Model_Phrase->deletePhrasesForAddOn() in /home/matthewa/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 1022
      [*]XenForo_Model_Phrase->importPhrasesAddOnXml() in/home/matthewa/public_html/community/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportPhrase.php at line 33
      [*]XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportPhrase->rebuild() in/home/matthewa/public_html/community/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
      [*]XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in/home/matthewa/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 243
      [*]XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b() in /home/matthewa/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.phpat line 303
      [*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in /home/matthewa/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
      [*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/matthewa/public_html/community/install/index.php at line 17

2. SonicRC

SonicRC Well-Known Member

I tried to install it on MAMP and i get same error like you.

3. Blandt

Blandt Well-Known Member

php log?

4. Hannah_M

Hannah_M Active Member

Do you have mysqli installed and activated?

5. Jafo

Jafo Active Member

Getting these errors too checking mysqli..

6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I had something similar happen, though I did get through it with refreshes. We're looking into it.

HydraulicJack and Been Told like this.
  7. Jafo

Jafo Active Member

I do have mysqli:

Configure Command => './configure' '--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--target=x86_64-redhat-linux' '--progr
    am-prefix=' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includ
    edir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/ma
    n' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir
    =/etc/php.d' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-fr
    eetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=
    /usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--ena
    ble-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-wddx' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--enable-shmo
    p' '--enable-calendar' '--without-mime-magic' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--enable-xml' '--with-system-tzdata' '--enable-force
    -cgi-redirect' '--enable-pcntl' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-imap-ssl' '--enable-mbstring=shared' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-ncurses=shared' '-
    -with-gd=shared' '--enable-bcmath=shared' '--enable-dba=shared' '--with-db4=/usr' '--with-xmlrpc=shared' '--with-ldap=shared' '--with-ldap-sasl
    ' '--with-mysql=shared,/usr' '--with-mysqli=shared,/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--enable-dom=shared' '--with-pgsql=shared' '--with-snmp=shared,/usr'
    '--enable-soap=shared' '--with-xsl=shared,/usr' '--enable-xmlreader=shared' '--enable-xmlwriter=shared' '--enable-fastcgi' '--enable-pdo=share
    d' '--with-pdo-odbc=shared,unixODBC,/usr' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared,/usr' '--with-pdo-pgsql=shared,/usr' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared,/usr' '--with
    -pdo-dblib=shared,/usr' '--enable-json=shared' '--enable-zip=shared' '--with-readline' '--enable-dbase=shared' '--with-pspell=shared' '--with-m
    crypt=shared,/usr' '--with-mhash=shared,/usr' '--with-tidy=shared,/usr' '--with-mssql=shared,/usr' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr'
    /etc/php.d/mysql.ini,
    /etc/php.d/mysqli.ini,
    /etc/php.d/pdo_mysql.ini,
    mysql
    MYSQL_SOCKET => /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
    MYSQL_INCLUDE => -I/usr/include/mysql
    MYSQL_LIBS => -L/usr/lib64/mysql -lmysqlclient
    mysql.allow_persistent => On => On
    mysql.connect_timeout => 60 => 60
    mysql.default_host => no value => no value
    mysql.default_password => no value => no value
    mysql.default_port => no value => no value
    mysql.default_socket => no value => no value
    mysql.default_user => no value => no value
    mysql.max_links => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysql.max_persistent => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysql.trace_mode => Off => Off
    mysqli
    MYSQLI_SOCKET => /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
    mysqli.default_host => no value => no value
    mysqli.default_port => 3306 => 3306
    mysqli.default_pw => no value => no value
    mysqli.default_socket => no value => no value
    mysqli.default_user => no value => no value
    mysqli.max_links => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysqli.reconnect => Off => Off
    PDO drivers => mysql, odbc, pgsql, sqlite
    pdo_mysql

8. matthewalan

matthewalan Active Member

It created the database, and it let me go to step 3 through the url and finish the install, but I was getting blank white index.php and admin.php pages.

9. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

I got same error.

10. z3r010

z3r010 Member

Server Error

Could not determine temp directory, please specify a cache_dir manually
    1. Zend_Cache::throwException() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/Zend/Cache/Backend.php at line 197
    2. Zend_Cache_Backend->getTmpDir() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php at line 123
    3. Zend_Cache_Backend_File->__construct() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/Zend/Cache.php at line 153
    4. Zend_Cache::_makeBackend() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/Zend/Cache.php at line 94
    5. Zend_Cache::factory() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/Application.php at line 513
    6. XenForo_Application->loadCache()
    7. call_user_func_array() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/Application.php at line 706
    8. XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/Application.php at line 736
    9. XenForo_Application::get() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/Model.php at line 146
    10. XenForo_Model->_getCache() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 158
    11. XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->set() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 393
    12. XenForo_Model_Cron->updateMinimumNextRunTime() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 568
    13. XenForo_Model_Cron->importCronEntriesAddOnXml() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 504
    14. XenForo_Model_Cron->importCronDevelopmentXml() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportMasterData.php at line 35
    15. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportMasterData->rebuild() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
    16. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 243
    17. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
    18. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    19. XenForo_FrontController->run() in F:/Web Root/xeneight/install/index.php at line 17

Mine.

11. Hannah_M

Hannah_M Active Member

I'm sure it will be fixed.

12. SonicRC

SonicRC Well-Known Member

hmm installed it again and now it seems to be working.

13. yoghurtfarmer

yoghurtfarmer Well-Known Member

Same here.

14. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

I get an error when setup is doing templates. "Template titles must be unique. The specified title is already in use.!"

15. Jafo

Jafo Active Member

btw, refreshing did seem to work..

16. yoghurtfarmer

yoghurtfarmer Well-Known Member

Refreshing worked, while redoing the install runs into the same errors.

17. Louis

Louis Member

I got the same error too.

18. Hannah_M

Hannah_M Active Member

Try refreshing.

Been Told likes this.
  19. Darfuria

Darfuria Active Member

20. Darkwaltz4

Darkwaltz4 Member

Same, attempted install on MAMP.

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'addon_delete' for key 'title'
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/Zend/Db/Statement.phpat line300
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line468
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line546
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/XenForo/DataWriter.phpat line1484
    5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/XenForo/DataWriter.phpat line1473
    6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/XenForo/DataWriter.phpat line1287
    7. XenForo_DataWriter->save()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/XenForo/Model/AdminTemplate.phpat line331
    8. XenForo_Model_AdminTemplate->importAdminTemplatesAddOnXml()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportAdminTemplate.phpat line33
    9. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportAdminTemplate->rebuild()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.phpat line26
    10. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.phpat line243
    11. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.phpat line303
    12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
    13. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xen/install/index.phpat line17
    Furthermore, the Begin Installation button, which disables after you click it, re-enables before the next page has loaded! I mistakenly thought that meant the page reloaded, so clicked it again, and I got a different error. Threw it all away and started over, and keep stumbling on the above. According to firebug, a lot of Aborted POSTs to install/step/2b