Fixed  Server Error while install?

:-(
need helppp :-(

Server Error

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in D:/WWW/Server/xampp/htdocs/_xen/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 300
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in D:/WWW/Server/xampp/htdocs/_xen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 468
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in D:/WWW/Server/xampp/htdocs/_xen/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 992
  4. XenForo_Model_Phrase->deletePhrasesForAddOn() in D:/WWW/Server/xampp/htdocs/_xen/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 1022
  5. XenForo_Model_Phrase->importPhrasesAddOnXml() in D:/WWW/Server/xampp/htdocs/_xen/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportPhrase.php at line 33
  6. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportPhrase->rebuild() in D:/WWW/Server/xampp/htdocs/_xen/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  7. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in D:/WWW/Server/xampp/htdocs/_xen/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 243
  8. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b() in D:/WWW/Server/xampp/htdocs/_xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in D:/WWW/Server/xampp/htdocs/_xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in D:/WWW/Server/xampp/htdocs/_xen/install/index.php at line 17

I had the "You cannot proceed unless all XenForo database tables are removed" and then the error after forcing step 3 and creating the admin user. My fix: use PHP 5.2.4 instead of PHP 5.3.0 and everything works like a charm! :)

Getting the same errors as a few other users have posted in this thread (which is marked as fixed as original post is for a different bug).

error-png.3519

The common demoinator seems to be WAMP.

I guess I'm the first exception to that theory. :( I'm not running WAMP nor anything like it. My setup is all manual install and config for Apache, MySQL, PHP, etc.
- PHP 5.2.14
- MySQL 5.0.51a
- Apache 2.2.16

I downloaded the XF test script and software today, so I should have the latest versions.

I am aware that this has been "fixed", but I am still getting my original problem when I posted. I wanted to start with a clean slate and reinstall XF on my site and change sub-domains. So I just downloaded XF again about 30 minutes ago from the customer center and was hoping to blaze right through the install. That wasn't the case. I'm get the EXACT same error as I was before. So any ideas? As I know XF runs fine on my server as I had it running on there for a couple days without a single problem.

I've found a fix for my issue. The server was still timing out, so I threw in a couple of zeros at the end of the time out time and it work prefect(it was already at 30000)

Can you try using PHP 5.2.4?
I am running Apache 2.2.16, PHP 5.2.14, and mySQL 5.1.48

I am unable to go to anything higher than 5.2.14 due to another program I am running, which is my $$$ program. This is for testing right now

There are a couple of issues in this thread, but I suspect that beta 2 should resolve them for people.

I get this error on step 4... Is there anyway to fix it?

Code:
An exception occurred: Argument 2 passed to XenForo_Application::mapMerge() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/u716537418/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php on line 304 and defined in /home/u716537418/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 1174

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1174
XenForo_Application::mapMerge() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 304
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->preRenderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 580
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/u716537418/public_html/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom