Fixed  Server Error while install?

This isn't fixing my problems. I've tried to manually fix it and just upload the new package. Nothing It goes further but it still has the same error

Doesn't work on localhost, error:
You cannot proceed unless all XenForo database tables are removed.
- even after removing the tables, they are reinserted and then the error is displayed again.

Just to add to the confusion ... WAMP on Vista setup

Gets to the Begin Installation then seems to can out Apache. Restarting the service didn't fix the problem ....

Will try to manually remove all xen tables and have another go.

Just to add to the confusion ... WAMP on Vista setup

Gets to the Begin Installation then seems to can out Apache. Restarting the service didn't fix the problem ....

Will try to manually remove all xen tables and have another go.

You're having the same problem as me, it doesn't fix the problem.

I still have the problem.
Tried to redownload the build in another directory, nothing to do.

Good night everyone, maybe i will have more luck tomorrow.

You're having the same problem as me, it doesn't fix the problem.

Tried to manually remove all the xen files ... and hit what appears to be the standard error "You cannot proceed unless all XenForo database tables are removed." - hmmm, since the installations script created them ....

okay manually deleted the files, refreshed, and hit Apache canning out again. Something in the Apache setup perhaps?

Forgive me for the stupidity but, when problems like this come along and then they're fixed, do I just need to re-download the software and overwrite the previous download file?

Forgive me for the stupidity but, when problems like this come along and then they're fixed, do I just need to re-download the software and overwrite the previous download file?

No question is stupid, always ask if you don't know ... okie dokie off to redownload ... thanks for the quick fix team Xen :)

I got the same error the first few times I attempted to install it, but it eventually worked. my timeout was set to 30000 already and it was still doing it.

I think I've eventually got mine going. Rightly or wrongly I've set the timeout to 130000 and seems to be going ok now. (probably 130000 was a bit excessive, but it seemed to always be timing out on importing the templates)

Edit: install just completed on first go after altering it to the stupid value

Top Bottom