Server error, please try again later

Divinum Fiat

Hi all,

For some unexplainable reason I got logged out of my forum and when I try logging back in I get the message "server error, please try again later."

The page is frozen at that error page and no matter what tabs I click, I can't move away from the error page.

Does anyone have an idea of what this could be related to (my other domains, that share the same server, are up and running fine)?

Just got off with hostgator, he said server looks perfect and suggested not to reboot it since the challenge is with the software. Urgh. I can't log in as the admin so how else do we get back in there as the admin?

Here are the full details of the error on the forum:

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.user_id' in 'on clause'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Model/Session.php at line 38
  6. XenForo_Model_Session->getSessionActivityRecords() in XenForo/Model/Session.php at line 60
  7. XenForo_Model_Session->getSessionActivityQuickList() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 30
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Index->_getSessionActivityList() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 13
  9. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/corefree/public_html/index.php at line 13

they left for vacation! What in the world!? :eek: Seriously, how does that happen? I'm not technical enough to go erase tables...

So now when I go to the main site, it still shows these errors. Is this something that has to be rebuilt?

Top Bottom