Lack of interest Separate values for delete and edit for Time limit on editing/deleting own posts (minutes):

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Chromaniac

I searched through the forum and did not find a similar request so I am guessing not many people have found the need.

I would like the ability to set different values to allow members to delete accidental/double posts for a few minutes without losing the ability to edit their older posts in long threads where the first post is edited with updated information on a regular basis.

Sure I can see why blocking the delete feature is not useful because users could still edit their posts and delete all data inside it. But I have never been able to be comfortable with the idea of letting users delete their older posts without me knowing about it.

Just my 2 cents! Thanks.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Tapatalk sometimes go crazy on poor internet networks resulting in double posts. The number of times this happens is not significant so I have been able to manage with them just fine all these years. Was just bummed to see the single field for delete/edit privileges :) Hence decided to post here for feedback. Thanks!

Top Bottom