Separate Icons For Each Node?

TheJoker

I'd like to use a different, static icon for each node on my board.

For example,

Say I have two nodes: Mac, and iPhone

I want the Mac status icon to be a picture of a Mac (that I supply) and the iPhone node to have a picture of an iPhone.

Is there some way to do this? Preferably a mod?

Yes exactly! And thanks for the quick response, by the way!

Then

Code:
.node .node_X .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .node_X .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
    background-image: url("image path");
}

.node .node_X .forumNodeInfo.read .nodeIcon, .node .node_X .categoryForumNodeInfo.read .nodeIcon {
}

replace X with the node id and enter your custom image in

Then

Code:
.node .node_X .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .node_X .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
}

.node .node_X .forumNodeInfo.read .nodeIcon, .node .node_X .categoryForumNodeInfo.read .nodeIcon {
}

Thanks so much!

Do either of you know the exact dimensions of a single status icon on XF?

You can edit that in your Styles Properties.

Styles Properties > Node Icons

29YYG

Then

Code:
}

}

Hey Slavik - the help is much appreciated but I am having a problem. The image is being called but in the browser it shows no icon rather than the proper one. Here's the link if this doesn't make sense:

http://themacforum.net/

You havent defined the image path correctly.

I did though, because if you use Inspect Element, you'll notice that image is there, and it's specified correctly, but it's not showing.

Here's the code:

Code:
.node .node_41 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .node_41 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
    background-image: url("mac.png");
}

.node .node_41 .forumNodeInfo.read .nodeIcon, .node .node_41 .categoryForumNodeInfo.read .nodeIcon {
    background-image: url("mac.png");
}

Top Bottom