1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Search engine does not work !

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by nabil, Oct 26, 2013.

1. nabil

nabil Member

Search engine does not work !
    This User
    The problem postings !
    This member does not have any recent content. !!!!

Many members also........

Please I want Help to the problem ?
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I can't seem to get your site to load, but I suspect you need to rebuild the search index (this is listed as one of the steps at the end of an import).
    nabil likes this.
  3. imno007

imno007 Active Member

This might be the link you want to share, if the problem you're reporting is the actually to do with the search engine:

You linked to a profile that's not showing any posted content. If that account is not new, maybe the problem was with the import? I do see a "vb" in your address. All I can tell you with 99.9% surety is that it's not due to a Xenforo search engine bug.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  4. nabil

nabil Member

Ok, @Mike
    running now Processing...Rebuilding... Search Index

Will follow up with you here

No not really the engine does not work! , I think it only Rebuilding... Search Index problem Only .........
  5. imno007

imno007 Active Member

Right, I was basically pointing out that you might have wanted to link to your search rather than a profile, so people could try it. I did try several searches on your site, all of which gave no reults, so there did seem to be a problem. However, it was difficult to be sure because of the language barrier. Anyway, I figured Mike was right (hadn't seen his response when I posted mine) and I'm glad you seem to have it under control now. :cool:
    nabil likes this.
  6. nabil

nabil Member

Thank you @Mike
    And also thank you @imno007

now works :D