Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Easily the buggiest add-on I've ever used. Could I please get a refund as this has broken a lot of threads on my forum.

Fair enough I guess, but I would strongly recommend people wait until an update is released before considering buying this.

I'm going to need a refund. Whether it's 'policy' or not, you've sold me a faulty product that continues to get worse and worse. All threads I've used it on are now not functioning properly, the 'scheduled' posts don't post when they should. Rearranging scheduled posts causes all kinds of trouble. The problems are now endless and if you don't offer me a refund, I guess I'll have to take more serious action.

I'm going to need a refund. Whether it's 'policy' or not, you've sold me a faulty product that continues to get worse and worse. All threads I've used it on are now not functioning properly, the 'scheduled' posts don't post when they should. Rearranging scheduled posts causes all kinds of trouble. The problems are now endless and if you don't offer me a refund, I guess I'll have to take more serious action.
LOL. What's your paypal email? And the transaction id?

LOL. What's your paypal email? And the transaction id?

I don't see why you think it's funny, I'm only moaning because I've paid to have several of my biggest forum threads completely disrupted. I've messaged you my details.

Just want to say this is one of the best mods on xenForo, a must in today's world where scheduling posts is critical.

I've tried upgrading my forum to v1.3.1 from xf v1.2.4. ALL my scheduled postings are empty
and not only that when I tried to uninstall Schedule Post it crashed my site with this error msg :

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in Nobita/ScheduledPost/Model/Scheduled.php at line 290
  6. Nobita_ScheduledPost_Model_Scheduled->countScheduleds() in Nobita/ScheduledPost/Template.php at line 156
  7. Nobita_ScheduledPost_Template::template_create()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
  10. XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 154
  11. XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
  12. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 87
  13. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
  14. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/indoku/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I've tried upgrading my forum to v1.3.1 from xf v1.2.4. ALL my scheduled postings are empty
and not only that when I tried to uninstall Schedule Post it crashed my site with this error msg :

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in Nobita/ScheduledPost/Model/Scheduled.php at line 290
  6. Nobita_ScheduledPost_Model_Scheduled->countScheduleds() in Nobita/ScheduledPost/Template.php at line 156
  7. Nobita_ScheduledPost_Template::template_create()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
  10. XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 154
  11. XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
  12. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 87
  13. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
  14. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/indoku/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Just uninstall on xf.1.3.1 and have no problem! Are you try again with?

Reporting an issue with XenForo Version 1.2.1

When scheduling posts, the content is appearing in Mozilla Firefox but it's blank in Google Chrome. What happens is you schedule a post, once the post is published, it says "was stoppped scheduled by whatever" and when you view the thread in Firefox it works fine but in Chrome for some reason the content doesn't display. I then have to manually fix this.

Reporting an issue with XenForo Version 1.2.1

When scheduling posts, the content is appearing in Mozilla Firefox but it's blank in Google Chrome. What happens is you schedule a post, once the post is published, it says "was stoppped scheduled by whatever" and when you view the thread in Firefox it works fine but in Chrome for some reason the content doesn't display. I then have to manually fix this.
it says "was stoppped scheduled by whatever"
When cron entry the alert will using anonymous user. Its default.

The listing here indicates it's just for v1.1 and v1.2, so I have yet to purchase/install. If it's certified for v1.3, I'll probably add soon.

Top Bottom