Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Scheduled threads do not show up in the forum thread list, but in an additional add-on by *******: Modern Statistics.
Now I am not sure who would need to make a change to his add-on, Scheduled Post or Modern Statistics.
Is the invisible setting specific to Scheduled Post or would this be available for other add-ons too ?

Scheduled threads do not show up in the forum thread list, but in an additional add-on by *******: Modern Statistics.
Now I am not sure who would need to make a change to his add-on, Scheduled Post or Modern Statistics.
Is the invisible setting specific to Scheduled Post or would this be available for other add-ons too ?
I leave an message to author of Modern but seem they ignore me.. :) So please drop an Pm with me, i need some details for fixing myself.

can you make this addon working with Taiga Chat Forum activity display? I want to show the new threads on the chatbox on the scheduled time. Right now the thread is shown directly after posting the scheduled thread.

Select date and time for post. Not only for a day
Ah, thank you. Sorry for the confusion.
Would you consider adding a feature that will allow a permanent redirect to also be posted in a designated forum? In my case, I have a forum that is used on a front page portal, and I'd also like a permanent redirect cross-listed in a different forum (which would change based on the topic of the post).

Thank you.

Ah, thank you. Sorry for the confusion.
Would you consider adding a feature that will allow a permanent redirect to also be posted in a designated forum? In my case, I have a forum that is used on a front page portal, and I'd also like a permanent redirect cross-listed in a different forum (which would change based on the topic of the post).

Thank you.
Can you give an example??

Er, kind of. So, basically what I do is create a post in, say, this forum: http://wearabletechforums.com/f/activity-trackers/
For example, "Reviews of the Microsoft Band: Roundup."
Then I move the thread to this forum: http://wearabletechforums.com/f/wearable-tech-news/
When I do that, I leave a permanent redirect in the previous forum.
By moving it to the news forum, it appears on the homepage.

I'd like to use your add-on, but I'd also like to be able to schedule posts in such a way that they (1) post when scheduled AND (2) leave a redirect in the appropriate forum, when they post as scheduled.

Er, kind of. So, basically what I do is create a post in, say, this forum: http://wearabletechforums.com/f/activity-trackers/
For example, "Reviews of the Microsoft Band: Roundup."
Then I move the thread to this forum: http://wearabletechforums.com/f/wearable-tech-news/
When I do that, I leave a permanent redirect in the previous forum.
By moving it to the news forum, it appears on the homepage.

I'd like to use your add-on, but I'd also like to be able to schedule posts in such a way that they (1) post when scheduled AND (2) leave a redirect in the appropriate forum, when they post as scheduled.
Unfortanly. I still dont understand :'(

For example, I have a thread about the GoPro camera. I want to post the thread in News Forum, which will display on my homepage. I also want the thread to appear in my Wearable Cameras Forum, because a GoPro is a wearable camera. In order to accomplish this, I can (1) post the thread in the Wearable Cameras Forum, (2) move the thread to News Forum, and (3) leave a permanent redirect link in the Wearable Cameras Forum. But his has to be done manually. So if I were to use your Scheduled Post add-on, it would be impossible.

For example, I have a thread about the GoPro camera. I want to post the thread in News Forum, which will display on my homepage. I also want the thread to appear in my Wearable Cameras Forum, because a GoPro is a wearable camera. In order to accomplish this, I can (1) post the thread in the Wearable Cameras Forum, (2) move the thread to News Forum, and (3) leave a permanent redirect link in the Wearable Cameras Forum. But his has to be done manually. So if I were to use your Scheduled Post add-on, it would be impossible.
Currently its not. :)

I just purchased the add-on, and I can't get it to work. I checked the options and the permissions, but it is not showing up.
What the problem you got :)

Top Bottom