Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
@DaiAku I don't see any information of my addon there :oops:

No problem - I think part of scheduled thread because of this:

["_xfRequestUri"] => string(55) "/forums/index.php?threads/chronicles-of-the-order.3142/" <- this is the scheduled thread. The error only occurred once and only when we used scheduled thread.
"whatever" is name i selected when using for Running cron entry :D SO that's as designed :p

Yes, I understand, I wanted to provide all the information I could.

["_xfRequestUri"] => string(55) "/forums/index.php?threads/chronicles-of-the-order.3142/" <- this is the scheduled thread. The error only occurred once and only when we used scheduled thread.
Its not trigger to target file or special error. :oops: Can you give me access your board to get more information as possible?

Its look like option `Scheduled: Locked` :) Users can reply into thread until thread has been expired.
Where is the Schedule: LOCKED located? I feel like I have looked everywhere..... Please help! I am able to schedule THREADS only, I do not get the option for scheduling posts in a discussion.

THANKS!

will this change in a new edition? I thought that was how this add-on worked. It says "Schedule Posts and Threads"........

I wish I could understand the coding better and I would test it for you all day long! LOL please keep up posted on any updates! I am anxiously awaiting this upgrade!

CHEERS!

I wish I could understand the coding better and I would test it for you all day long! LOL please keep up posted on any updates! I am anxiously awaiting this upgrade!

CHEERS!
I would like help if you have any problems :)

Thanks for this add-on, although as suggested above, I think it'd be great if we could schedule posts within a thread, not just schedule threads. I'd definitely buy this if that were a feature (I assumed it was from the title, but after reading the above I'm guessing it isn't?).

Thanks.

Thanks for this add-on, although as suggested above, I think it'd be great if we could schedule posts within a thread, not just schedule threads. I'd definitely buy this if that were a feature (I assumed it was from the title, but after reading the above I'm guessing it isn't?).

Thanks.
Its beta testing :) I will release when I didn't see any bugs.

Top Bottom