Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Does this work where we can reassign the scheduled posts to another user so say we have 1 admin account creating the posts and then we changed the username so the author of the thread is different than the actual admin who posted it?
Did you say for this AddOn or other AddOn :D

This AddOn

Also need to report a bug

Server Error Log
Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM - library/Nobita/ScheduledPost/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:90
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Nobita_Schedule...')
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(132) "(Thread URL)/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Latest version is not allowing threads to be viewed.

Is this addon creating a new thread when it's time for it to be visible or is it only setting the thread visible at the right date? I really need it to be the first choice :/

This addon is awesome, exactly what I was looking for but I found a bug with Xenporta :/ When you want to scheduling a post in a forum which is focused by the RecentNews Block, the thread will appears. You won't be able to read it if you don't have the permissions from S-Post but you will still see the beginning of the articles :'(

I think you can simply add a location for the thread this addon create. You make topics in the newser section, you set, the date, the hour, the destination and it's done ;) In order to be clear, I made a picture with my paint skills xD :
5cjCy.png

I have an eye on this addon for a while but I miss some options that prevents me from buying @Nobita.Kun

The feature that I'm missing is having the ability to create scheduling profiles in the admin side to open for instance, a thread “every 1 hour". So when I set a thread to be posted “every 1 hour” it would be added into a queue and every 1 over a thread would be opened. Of course the user can also create multiple schedules like 30 minutes, 2 hours, 5 hours and so on…

With this feature provided the user could select (from an extra field that could be selected from a dropdown) the pre-defined scheduling profile. The profiles could also be listed in the “scheduled posts section” where –if provided- the user can change their scheduling time from there if needed.

I'd love to buy your addon then, if such feature would be avaliable. Thank you.

I have an eye on this addon for a while but I miss some options that prevents me from buying @Nobita.Kun

The feature that I'm missing is having the ability to create scheduling profiles in the admin side to open for instance, a thread “every 1 hour". So when I set a thread to be posted “every 1 hour” it would be added into a queue and every 1 over a thread would be opened. Of course the user can also create multiple schedules like 30 minutes, 2 hours, 5 hours and so on…

With this feature provided the user could select (from an extra field that could be selected from a dropdown) the pre-defined scheduling profile. The profiles could also be listed in the “scheduled posts section” where –if provided- the user can change their scheduling time from there if needed.

I'd love to buy your addon then, if such feature would be avaliable. Thank you.
Thank you for suggestion @yavuz , I'll take time to add this. But that's allow all users can using or only certain group user

This could also be controlled via permission system (Permission: user can use pre-defined schedules). Awesome news, waiting for this to happen (:

Maybe not directly releated to you but, I hope you don't mind me asking; I'm using addons like Social Share and MetaMirror. The first one posts threads & posts to twitter and facebook. Will the scheduled posts addon post it to twitter once the thread has been promoted public or directly when the thread has been created? The second option one would be problematic since there is nothing to view.... With MetaMirror, will the images properly processed?

Maybe not directly releated to you but, I hope you don't mind me asking; I'm using addons like Social Share and MetaMirror. The first one posts threads & posts to twitter and facebook. Will the scheduled posts addon post it to twitter once the thread has been promoted public or directly when the thread has been created? The second option one would be problematic since there is nothing to view.... With MetaMirror, will the images properly processed?
With MetaMirror, will the images properly processed?
Yep! The basic of AddOn only hidden threads then visible when expired ;)
I'm planning add new features allow posts to facebook or twitter in some next release ;)

Yep! The basic of AddOn only hidden threads then visible when expired ;)
I'm planning add new features allow posts to facebook or twitter in some next release ;)

I'm confused then how I will use it with the Social Share addon, having two addons do the same thing :)

Is it possible to make this available for individual posts as well? Instead of creating threads, posting a post to a thread already created.

Can you make this work where the scheduled post you have an option to select the username of the author of that scheduled post using an Admin Account.

Can you make this work where the scheduled post you have an option to select the username of the author of that scheduled post using an Admin Account.
i believe there are addons available that allow you to change the author of a post. cant see why you cannot use them both in conjunction with each other.

i believe there are addons available that allow you to change the author of a post. cant see why you cannot use them both in conjunction with each other.

Yes but it won't allow you to change the author of the thread until AFTER it has been published.

I'm confused then how I will use it with the Social Share addon, having two addons do the same thing :)
:D With my AddOn allow share to Facebook and Twitter when it's public. But with Social Share you only share when thread was public :)

Top Bottom