Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Is it possible to add a default time and day for scheduled posts? For instance, I make a post every single night at 9:30 pm, it would be very convenient if the admin had an option to set a default schedule for today at 9:30 pm...

Is it possible to add a default time and day for scheduled posts? For instance, I make a post every single night at 9:30 pm, it would be very convenient if the admin had an option to set a default schedule for today at 9:30 pm...
Thank you for suggestion. I'll add this in next release :)

Nobita.Kun, do you plan add-on to support Resource Manager? Or may be a new Scheduled Resource add-on? To schedule resources (may be by resources categoties), publish them in a max limit time of each resource category (defined by permission or Admins & Mods only) or the schedule resource will be soft deleted (and may be the resource's uploader get warning points).

Nobita.Kun, do you plan add-on to support Resource Manager? Or may be a new Scheduled Resource add-on? To schedule resources (may be by resources categoties), publish them in a max limit time of each resource category (defined by permission or Admins & Mods only) or the schedule resource will be soft deleted (and may be the resource's uploader get warning points).
Thank for suggestion. I'm planning support XFRM in next features :)

Reactions: KiF
Also version 1.1.6 add new option allow update all posts in thread. Please consider to check that option ;)

Attachments

• options_1.webp
    options_1.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 5
@Nobita.Kun
It seems the scheduled date and time is still not saving when you post the new thread, you have to go back into the thread after its posted and set it. Here is a video below to show what happens.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Nobita.Kun
It seems the scheduled date and time is still not saving when you post the new thread, you have to go back into the thread after its posted and set it. Here is a video below to show what happens.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
When user create new thread so that redirect to new thread. That's normal. But if you go to forum view so thread don't display on list :)

Yes it don't show on thread list but the problem is the scheduled date and time is not saved at the first time of setting it, you have to go back again and set it via the thread tools.

And because it shows on the last post info users can click and access it, if you forget to set the date and time again, with having the form to set it when doing a new post, that should save or else why the form?

And because it shows on the last post info users can click and access it, if you forget to set the date and time again, with having the form to set it when doing a new post, that should save or else why the form?
Thanks for reporting. I'll fixed soon :P

I'm afraid that's suggestion can't add in 1.2.0 because in 1.2.0 I add an option allow 12-hour or 24-hour format :)
Maybe conflict with your suggestion. But that's in planning. I'll try to add this :)

Does this work where we can reassign the scheduled posts to another user so say we have 1 admin account creating the posts and then we changed the username so the author of the thread is different than the actual admin who posted it?

Top Bottom