Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Two things:

I've discovered a possible bug, I think at least one of my members is subscribed to the forum my scheduled posts are in, I recently got an out of office reply from their email account shortly after scheduling a post, but before the time and date it was scheduled to become visible.

Is it possible that XF is sending emails when a scheduled post is created, but before it's actually scheduled to be visible?

Second:

Is it possible to revisit the idea of setting a default time and date for scheduled post? I create a post to become visible every night at 9:30pm, and I've mistakenly set the wring time or wrong date twice since I first started using this mod. My fault, but I'd like to reduce my mistakes to zero.

Second:

Is it possible to revisit the idea of setting a default time and date for scheduled post? I create a post to become visible every night at 9:30pm, and I've mistakenly set the wring time or wrong date twice since I first started using this mod. My fault, but I'd like to reduce my mistakes to zero.
I remember that someone give that suggestion. I'll support that in next release ;)
Two things:
I've discovered a possible bug, I think at least one of my members is subscribed to the forum my scheduled posts are in, I recently got an out of office reply from their email account shortly after scheduling a post, but before the time and date it was scheduled to become visible.

Is it possible that XF is sending emails when a scheduled post is created, but before it's actually scheduled to be visible?
I'll check that ;)

@CivilWarTalk Added:
Second:

Can you explain that? ;)

Two things:

Second:

Confirmed with send email before thread publishing. This will be fixed ;)

Nobita.Kun updated Scheduled Post with a new update entry:

Big Update!

Change log:
  • Fixed send email when thread was set `invisible`
  • Fixed minor bugs
  • Improvement AddOn
What's new?
  • Added option allow set default system time.
  • Send email for all user watched forum when thread published (Only applied with thread was set invisible)
  • Allow change owner of threads. If you give greater 2 users so random select user ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Nobita.Kun, the default scheduling is not quite what I expected. Could you also add intervals which the user can select from "Scheduled Post Options:"

1 Hour
2 Hours
3 Hours

So this way we can quickly schedule times upon thread creation.

@Nobita.Kun, the default scheduling is not quite what I expected. Could you also add intervals which the user can select from "Scheduled Post Options:"

1 Hour
2 Hours
3 Hours

So this way we can quickly schedule times upon thread creation.
I'll update in next release. I'm planning support more AddOn by re-name table of AddOn ;)

Well I found a bug and I thought I found a way to solve it but at the end, I don't :('
This bug is quite simple : Every Scheduled posts, when they are already released, are not being counted in the threads counter. I don't know if this bug was yet reported.

>>>
5Ijbp.png
<<<​

Is it related to your addon and if it's, can you find a way to solve it? It's not a serious one but it's still weird to see a forum with messages inside but none discussions. Also, it's not easy to know how many threads you have inside ^^

ps: I tried to use the cache rebuild but it still doesn't work

Sincerely

Well I found a bug and I thought I found a way to solve it but at the end, I don't :('
This bug is quite simple : Every Scheduled posts, when they are already released, are not being counted in the threads counter. I don't know if this bug was yet reported.

>>>
5Ijbp.png
<<<​

Is it related to your addon and if it's, can you find a way to solve it? It's not a serious one but it's still weird to see a forum with messages inside but none discussions. Also, it's not easy to know how many threads you have inside ^^

ps: I tried to use the cache rebuild but it still doesn't work

Sincerely
Try to disable AddOn then rebuild forum cache again :)

Another thing; I opted to show the scheduled post in the moderation bar but it never appears (No "Scheduled Posts indicator). Also when I select it to appear in the navigation bar, my scheduled post (This thread was scheduled for invisible and will be public at 19 December 2013 18:00) is not appearing.

I have checked the settings which should allow me to see scheduled posts.

One other note; the scheduled post tab is appearing at the beginning of the tab. Could you please make it so that it's at the end of the navigation tab?

Oh Boy... When going into the thread view and select "Edit Schduled Post" I'm promt an error saying that I don't have permission to view this... I have all the permissions although.

Another Design issue is the breadrumb; Forums > Scheduled Post > Scheduled Posts

I think one is enough...

Oh Boy... When going into the thread view and select "Edit Schduled Post" I'm promt an error saying that I don't have permission to view this... I have all the permissions although.
You got error because in table `xf_scheduled_post` don't exist for that thread ;)
I have the "Modern Statistics" addon installed and scheduled posts show up in the recent thread & message listings @Nobita.Kun
I'll contact with author to fixed this ;)

Well, I had to disable it for now. I'll wait for the next release when the bugs have been worked out and added better scheduling profiles.

Sorry for the rant of messages, it turns out my threads got also send to twitter via xfrocks social share addon.

Top Bottom