Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
I searched the 24 pages of the thread and didn't see an answer to this question though I may have missed it.

Posts and threads which are scheduled are shown as hidden posts. Now my question is this.... if a moderator does not have permission to schedule posts, will he/she see these hidden posts before the scheduled time?

I searched the 24 pages of the thread and didn't see an answer to this question though I may have missed it.

Posts and threads which are scheduled are shown as hidden posts. Now my question is this.... if a moderator does not have permission to schedule posts, will he/she see these hidden posts before the scheduled time?
No. They cannot if not have permission to schedule :)

I have a suggestion which I believe would be extremely useful.

Currently the product lets me create a thread, schedule it, move it and change the author.

However, posting a reply with this does not have the ability to change the author. Currently to do this I must first install the change author mod. The reply with a schedule set. Then change the author - this mod then makes the post deleted and removes the schedule. Then, now that the author has been set, I have to go and edit the schedule a 2nd time.

It would save me an enormous number of steps (and time) if a post reply schedule allowed changing the author the same way creating a new scheduled thread does.

Hi,

Is it possible to schedule threads and then use widget framework to display what threads are scheduled and in how long time they will be visible?

And when a thread becomes visible, will it show in new/latest threads for widget framework?

Just want to make sure, if I schedule a thread and post it, I can still access it like a normal thread, just that no one else can see it right?
Also does this work with @xfrocks Social Share?

Just want to make sure, if I schedule a thread and post it, I can still access it like a normal thread, just that no one else can see it right?
Also does this work with @xfrocks Social Share?
Yup. I think it is work together :)
Hi,

Is it possible to schedule threads and then use widget framework to display what threads are scheduled and in how long time they will be visible?

And when a thread becomes visible, will it show in new/latest threads for widget framework?
Thread become visible in your schedule date.

Hi,

is this addon still supported? I would be very interested in this addon!
Yup. It is still supported.

Updated to Schedule Content 2.0.8
But now cannot uninstall the old one Schedule Post.

Please post how I uninstall this manually.
Thanks,
Adam

Top Bottom