Ugh. I wish people would get off the old school BS of alphanumeric characters for passwords that are virtually impossible to remember. It's not needed, and it's more than just a pain for the end user.
Great thing about Kaspersky is that it remembers. It encrypts, its password protected. I can create backups and mail them out to myself which are password protected.
But you are right, I could not for the life of me tell you my password to this site unless i *look it* via the software which requires logging in.
- Secures passwords and personal data in an encrypted vault
- Generates random, strong passwords that are nearly impossible to crack
- Virtual Keyboard uses mouse-clicks instead of traceable key strokes
- Extremely convenient with only one master password for you to remember
- Automatically completes log-ins and long web forms
- Portable version can be saved to a flash drive and safely used on multiple PCs