Lack of interest Save and approve button

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
Don't know how many people work like I do but I am constantly making changes or edits to posts, before approving them, and it would be so GREAT to be able to save and approve with 1 click. (Hey, add up all those click times, multiply by millions of users, you are actually talking about a measurable loss of human life here.)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't really understand the suggestion.

To edit a post you click the 'Edit' link and then the [Save Changes] button.

It can't really be reduced to a single click.

Right now, if a post is in moderation, we have to click on "edit" to make any changes, then "save" and exit the post and then click and select "approve." That is a total of 3 clicks plus a trip though the drop-down menu. This could be reduced to only two clicks and no trip to the drop-down menu with an extra "save and approve" button. This is useful for admins and moderators like me who often do edits before approving posts.

I realize that we can make changes to a post within the moderation queue, click on approve and update multiple posts in the queue there with another click, but I typically find myself editing in the forum view because of the need to see the context of a post within a thread (in the case of a reply) or view its images, neither of which is possible in the moderation queue screen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom