s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
@RAHSTYLES @Barnstable @Rho Delta @snoopy5 I've just uploaded an update that contains the missing file. The file was missing because I renamed it a few days ago and I didn't correctly update the build script. Coincidentally, I didn't receive any email alert about your posts in the forums. Murphy's Law in full effect I guess. :cry:

Any chance of adding Audioboo to this.. Skysports have dropped using Soundcloud for Audioboo..

I don't know what Audioboo or Skysports are, sorry. If you post a link to the kind of content you want to embed, I'll take a look at it.

For the record, I talked with Robust in a private conversation (because for some reason I got an alert for those but didn't see a notice for the new posts) and came to the same conclusion as Martok. Gamespot uses mixed content (HTTP scripts on an HTTPS page) and most browsers refuse to display the embedded content directly.

Can any of all of these be embedded ? Please

I'd need at least one example URL per site so that I can see whether it's feasible.

@LexiconDevil I don't know about Yahoo Auctions. It doesn't seem they offer a way to embed them, but since I can't find any info in a language that I can read I might be wrong. It doesn't seem like it's possible though.

About the error, all I can say is that it works for me. What's your version of PHP and XenForo?

I don't know what Audioboo or Skysports are, sorry. If you post a link to the kind of content you want to embed, I'll take a look at it.

Skysports used to use Soundcloud for delivering audio clips , recently though they dropped it in favor of Audioboo...

Audioboo Link below:
Code:
https://audioboo.fm/boos/2439994-deadline-day-update

Embed Options are too the right..

Regards..

@TheBoss Alright, I'll update in a moment.

@Shree Hungama and Gaana do not seem to allow embedding. Saavn allows a form of embedding but it's not a method that I support. It requires to inject their JavaScript code directly into the page, which has a number of issues. I'm looking for a solution but it's not going to happen right away I'm afraid.

@Shree Have you used Saavn embedded in another site? I have experimented with it and what I get is that if I click on the embedded player, it opens the Saavn in another tab and the music plays there. Is that the normal user experience?

@Rambro They changed a couple of small things: there's a new URL for the embed code and that's the first time I see a video hosted on their www subdomain. This update correctly accepts the URL of the video that's on the page you submitted.

Last edited:
For all intents and purposes, no. It would be possible to create a media site for SBS's "On Demand" service, but otherwise no.

If you don't know how to create a media site yourself I can post the settings for SBS On Demand tomorrow, if you want.

Top Bottom