s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
@Freelancer It works for me. Your browser probably doesn't have Flash installed.

I dont have a Flash Player installed but I can still see the videos on the LiveLeak Page itself. So I guess it's not Flash but HTML5. When I can see the videos on the LiveLeak page why shouldn't I see them on the Forum page?

Their embedded player uses Flash, same as the rest of the site. Either you have an app installed or they serve a different player depending on the browser.

Player Request for your list: https://www.jwplayer.com

XenForo can only embed media from specific websites, e.g. jwplayer.com or digitaltrends.com. It's not possible to dig into a page, find that its video is hosted by JW Player and then embed that. I looked into jwplayer.com and it appears that very few people share links that use their domain, which makes sense since people will rather share links to the original article.

That leaves us with Digital Trends. They have a decent footprint on social media and they're almost in the top 1000 of websites worldwide. However, the page you linked is a written article accompanied by a video; I avoid auto-embedding those because replacing those links with a video means the user will potentially lose some important information from the written part of the article. That's why I have to decline adding either sites for now.

If you want to fund the development of a separate, custom add-on for Digital Trends articles you can send me a pm and I'll give you an overview of what's possible.

Any ideas why this is not working?

Too many to mention I'm afraid. If you post the URL that doesn't work I'll be able to weed them out to just a couple.

Running into some trouble embedding a SoundCloud playlist/set.

It recognizes the link but remains greyed out such as this on both mobile/laptop:
bsYzE8m.png

If you want to fund the development of a separate, custom add-on for Digital Trends articles you can send me a pm and I'll give you an overview of what's possible.
To be fair, I can fund a custom BBCode for this add-on to include the JWPlayer, but I will not fund a separate add-on.

Running into some trouble embedding a SoundCloud playlist/set.

If you post the URL I will look into it.

Also I'd like to suggest Apple Music/iTunes be added as a media form to embed projects.

Apparently Apple doesn't want me to visit their store unless I install iTunes but if you post an example of the different kinds of URLs that it would support then I will see what I can do.

To be fair, I can fund a custom BBCode for this add-on to include the JWPlayer, but I will not fund a separate add-on.

I would consider adding support for links to the jwplatform.com player if that's what you want to sponsor. Otherwise I don't know what you're looking for.

Do you have any plan to adding adult media site?

Not in this add-on, no. I have considered making a separate add-on for it but it's a lot of work for something that doesn't seem that useful so it never came about.

@JoshyPHP Have you considered getting a Patreon page for S9E? :)

I have, but when I checked they didn't accept software projects. Apparently they've changed their Terms of Service since then so maybe I should look into it?

Top Bottom