s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
@JoshyPHP, what about migration to HTML5 player on VK.com? Have many Linux users on forum, and they, as a rule, remove flashplugin from browser (Chromium, Firefox), and many sites already supports HTML5 player :)

Any ways we can get some user permissions on this addon, who may use which bbcodes, lets say for instance I only want moderators being able to use the imgur and google docs bbcode?

@Shamatix None that I know of, but you may want to ask in the general support forum to see if there's an extension that toggles media sites the way you want. Or perhaps post it as a feature request.

Hello @JoshyPHP , it appears Gfycat is now display a sharing/embed bar when you hover over their embed:

gfycat.webp

Is there any way to adjust this behaviour so it doesn't appear ? I remember in the past this didn't used to appear.

Thanks,

Why doesn't it show Amazon related things anymore?

I don't know what you mean by that. If you have an adblocker installed you probably won't see Amazon embeds.

I saw itunes mentioned here before, was it ever determined if that was possible?

AFAIK, there's nothing embeddable from iTunes.

Is there any way to adjust this behaviour so it doesn't appear ?

None that I know of.

Is there a way for a user to occasionally prevent links from being parsed? Sometimes they just want to intentionally post the direct link.

The code that Instagram provides is a big chunk of HTML that includes the image's description. Obviously we cannot allow users to submit HTML for security reasons. It would be possible to create a way for users to provide the text for the embed but it would still be abusable to some extent, and it would make the BBCodes big and unwieldy.

Top Bottom