1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 RSS disabled on only certain forums?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Starfire1337, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Starfire1337

Starfire1337 Member

After creating my forums, I noticed that the RSS feed was disabled on only certain forums. I don't remember changing any settings of the node creation.[​IMG]
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Without seeing it in position, I would guess those top two are actually categories, not forums.
  3. Starfire1337

Starfire1337 Member

Would it be possible to change the categories into forums without changing the node #?
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

No, it's not possible to change node types.
  5. SnoSheriff

SnoSheriff Active Member

Why not just rename the top Category and assign the forums under the appropriate category. Then Create/Rename forum nodes as needed and then simply update their Display Order to whatever you want.
  6. SnoSheriff

SnoSheriff Active Member

I just created a Test Category and I don't see the Discussion and Messages count under it like in your picture. I also don't have the 'bubble' graphic beside the category name.

Rather then us guessing, go to your "Applications>Display Node Tree" listing and in there you'll see what's a category and what's a forum. Report back...