Fixed Romanize Titles in URLs

The transliteration table for Greek wasn't totally complete, so I've expanded it.

That said, note that the transliteration tables are not necessarily complete and it's simply not feasible to handle every case (and different transliterations of the same characters as well) -- there are tens of thousands of character that may need transliteration. The task is generally a "best effort" sort of thing so we can't promise particular transliteration results.

Mike
The transliteration table for Greek wasn't totally complete, so I've expanded it.

That said, note that the transliteration tables are not necessarily complete and it's simply not feasible to handle every case (and different transliterations of the same characters as well) -- there are tens of thousands of character that may need transliteration. The task is generally a "best effort" sort of thing so we can't promise particular transliteration results.
Mike should i guess that the fix will occur during the next update?

The shared links will still work, but the counts will likely not because the URL has changed.

Top Bottom