RM Marketplace - Physical product / Digital product / Service offer / Percentage on sales [Paid]

I'm trying to buy this and it's becoming a right maul!!
There was a add to cart button on your website when I was not logged in, registered, now the button has gone.

I can't seem to find anywhere to buy this now.

That's really off-putting considering it's the exact thing I'm buying that's causing this! Sort your permissions out! Your forum doesn't have an area to ask about your product either, just your styles.

Can't you just stick the zip on XF here and make life easy for us all and stop trying to make members out of people who are never going to visit your forum again?

Log back into Shop and you should see the option to go to checkout in the sidebar....

PS: The add-on at present ( BETA 5 ) only allows MEMBERS to purchase an item from the resource manager. I mention because you stated you do NOT like that...

Log back into Shop and you should see the option to go to checkout in the sidebar....

PS: The add-on at present ( BETA 5 ) only allows MEMBERS to purchase an item from the resource manager. I mention because you stated you do NOT like that...
No I like that.
But when I was unregistered there was an "Add to Cart" in the sidebar. As soon as I logged in, it went and I had to go to the shop.

How do I get this to look like your shop? I think I thought that's what this did. But it seems to just be a payment system thing?

Please let me just say first.. This add-on has nothing to do with me , I am just a customer like yourself...

It is at present just a payment system for the expansion of Xenforo's own Resource Manager which obviously has to be in place first for this add-on to work.

Please let me just say first.. This add-on has nothing to do with me , I am just a customer like yourself...

It is at present just a payment system for the expansion of Xenforo's own Resource Manager which obviously has to be in place first for this add-on to work.
Woops sorry. Thought you were the developer for some reason!
Yeah I have the resource manager. And have installed the add-on. But literally nothing has changed, and the only option I get for this is to add a paypal % to sales.

Is that all it is?

First you need to check your permission settings as it adds a few needs of its own..

You will also need to read & follow instructions on setting up the API for Facebook either by signature or certificate.. If you use certificate remember to uncheck the option that says signature in Add-on's setup options...

Remember though..it is NOT the finished article as yet, changes will happen before GOLD or released as stable....

First you need to check your permission settings as it adds a few needs of its own..

You will also need to read & follow instructions on setting up the API for Facebook either by signature or certificate.. If you use certificate remember to uncheck the option that says signature in Add-on's setup options...

Remember though..it is NOT the finished article as yet, changes will happen before GOLD or released as stable....
Has the developer customised his quite heavily for it to say "Shop" and whatnot?

What add-on is he using?
Seems like I need to bin this add-on I've just bought then eh?

Their Media of The Month rocks! Just bought that too!

I wouldn't bin at all if your planning on selling physical products... wait for the final release before judging..

If I had to hazard a guess at what they are using for digital downloads ( their shop ) I would say it was this add-on..
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xen-product-manager.3569/

But there is a big price difference between the two...

A good free script is below but it would have to be run outside of your Xenforo Install unless you can get a bridge made..

http://www.maiancart.com/demos.html

I wouldn't bin at all if your planning on selling physical products... wait for the final release before judging..

If I had to hazard a guess at what they are using for digital downloads ( their shop ) I would say it was this add-on..
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xen-product-manager.3569/

But there is a big price difference between the two...

A good free script is below but it would have to be run outside of your Xenforo Install unless you can get a bridge made..

http://www.maiancart.com/demos.html

I'm unsure. Doesn't their shop allow members to sell to members. Hence requiring the % thing for the forum owner?

I'm lost.

I want a shop. That member can use to sell to members. So a marketplace.

The title RM Marketplace is VERY deceiving if all it actually does it add the option for a % of a resource to be given to the forum owners. A more apt name would perhaps be RM Paypal Percentage for Forum Owners, would it not?

It does allow ANY member to sell...if you give permission to do so... Like a multi vendor outlet...

And of course you CAN sell yourself to members... It is a Marketplace...

You obviously have not set it up 100% yet other wise you would see that...

Hi,

It could be like a shop if you were the only one to sell.

Though there is no "Add to cart" but I plan to have it the next big version.

Clément

Hi,

It could be like a shop if you were the only one to sell.

Though there is no "Add to cart" but I plan to have it the next big version.

Clément
I see you have the "add to cart" on your forum, when will it be available for this add on?

Hi,

We are not using RM Marketplace right now on our forum as at first RM Marketplace was not meant to be that far in terms of functions.

In the next version, though I can't give an estimate time as for the moment the current version is still a beta so that will be in the next 2.x.0 release.

Clément

Top Bottom