RM Marketplace - Physical product / Digital product / Service offer / Percentage on sales [Paid]

Is the add on permission based? So
In other words, can I create a group "sellers" and once a member pays via accounts upgrade I can then add them
Into that group and they can begin selling?

Yes it is permission based but your suggestion made me think of a nice way to implement this.
Anyhow, so far you can have it that way yes.

It shoulds interesting. You should install this on your Themes Corp forum because a demo would be excellent.

We will see.

@Shoehoe is right. Compatible with a credits add-on is a huge thing for me(******* credits in my case)

We will see what can be done.

Coupon system for the next release: thanks. I will buy this add on.

My idea is, add permission to:
  • Can create coupon for own product. So, we can set the ability to seller to create coupon of his product for promotion purpose.
  • Can create coupon for any products. Admin is able to create coupon for any products by anybody.
Coupon can be a fixed amount or a certain percentage discount set by coupon creator. coupon can be apply to a certain products or to a product category.

I have ******* Credit Premium. If you are interested to create an integration i will contact you. I already have permission to give it for development purpose.

thanks

I will note your suggestion regarding coupons, this seems fine as proposed.

Yes I am interested for ******* Credits but as I said that won't be just right now as we have other projects before getting back to work on a new feature addition version.

Ok, and if some category (sections) are used only to store articles, HOWTOs or products reviews? Those sections/categories will be mixed with the marketplace?

Nope, you can set on a usergroup basis wether user can sell resources or not, see the screenshots.

Fixed. Just paid this add on. I will test it tomorrow and i will let you know the result. ;)

Great ! Any bug reports have to be posted on our ticket support system.

Hi guys,

This add on is a good IDEA. But it is NOT READY to use on the live site and real business. It is Hard to use, hard to set, hard to sell, and confusing. Good idea but need more-more improvement. It is very basic for sure, just an embryo.
IMO, this add on is a trial product and must be not for sale until it is ready and tested.

I have disabled it for a while and waiting for the next release and new update.

Last edited:
Move to user group on purchase is a good feature, but if we have to set it in general option it will be a very bad idea. I am confusing right now, what is the purpose of this option? miss leading i think.

291f236488cac68c8e0336b7422c1894.png

Bad mood :(

Hi,

This add on is a good IDEA. But it is NOT READY to use on the live site and real business. It is Hard to use, hard to set, hard to sell, and confusing. Good idea but need more-more improvement. It is very basic for sure, just an embryo.
IMO, this add on is a trial product and must be not for sale until it is ready and tested.

It was meant to be very basic and provides the functionnalities we expected it to have, especially at a low price as our intention was not to provide a too expensive product.

Anyways, you will have to be more specific on what is hard and what you would expect otherwise without suggestions we can't consider evolutions.

You must also remind that it's based on the Resource Manager so some functionnalities might not be possible to enhance.

Move to user group on purchase is a good feature, but if we have to set it in general option it will be a very bad idea. I am confusing right now, what is the purpose of this option? miss leading i think.

Bad mood :(

It is indeed on a general basis right now, Allan already suggested me that it was not a good idea.

He suggested a per category basis, what do you think ?

It is indeed on a general basis right now, Allan already suggested me that it was not a good idea.
He suggested a per category basis, what do you think ?
what do i think? I think that you are a good guy, you are a good developer too :)
Other question will be answered soon when i have time to describe. thanks

I think a review can only be given when the add-on is 100% functional , unless I am the only one this throws database errors for on trying to create a paid for physical product..

Things said now are merely quires or suggestions..

My suggestion: When uploading a graphic for the product at present it is being uploaded and on show in the Terms & Conditions Editor Area and not the Product Description Editor Area. Where as in my humble opinion it should be in Product's Description editor area so that when you hit Preview before posting you see the graphic inside the post.

At present:
thumbnail2.webp

Where it should show:
showing.webp

My 2 cents worth...

Regards

@SoeHoe any luck and telling us what you'd expect ? Otherwise your review is not helping that much :(
Im sorry, but i will. im not fluent in englsih so i have to take time to describe well. Hope i will tell you why. If im wrong then i will be happy to remove or modify my review. Thanks

Sorry, I thought I had made it clear.. will try again..

At present when listing an item for sale and adding the said description of the item you are advertising for sale ie; the product title , description , quantity & price as show in my 2nd picture in my above post. And you upload a file ( picture ) to add in to the description area it does NOT get added there , it gets added to Terms & Conditions editor area. To me that is the wrong place , it should show in Description area , as per 2nd picture from above post.
To get that 2nd picture I had to upload the picture to an external host and link it back in to show...

Terms & Conditions is the wrong place to show thumbnail or full view attachment uploads...

Terms & Conditions is where you would add any Warranty Disclaimers & Returns Advice...

Allan updated RM Marketplace - Physical product / Digital product / Service offer / Percentage on sales with a new update entry:

Corrected bugs - 2.0.0 Beta 3

Corrected bugs:
- SQL Error Unknown 'tc_rmptdl_cgv' in field list when saving a resource
- tc_rmptdl_sale_type phrase missing
- Uploaded images get inserted in the Terms & Conditions field instead of the Description field
- When category is fileless only, everything dissapear when ticking the sell resource checkbox

Read the rest of this update entry...

Upon installing I get this error... I have tried upgrading BETA 2 and also removing all traces of BETA 2 and a Clean install of BETA 3..

error.webp

The above is on a clean install of XF1.4.6 test board with only Resource Manager added. No skins , just a bare naked board..

Regards.

Last edited:
Ah damn I forgot to recorrect this...

Will see with Allan so that we can update the zip file today.

Top Bottom